Sisley

Sisley Paris Black Rose Cream...
885 Reviews
5 / 5
exquisito perfume de Rosa, esta mascarilla de textura suave y untuosa brinda un instante de relajación y placer. Hidratada y redensificada al instante, la piel queda más lisa, los signos de la edad desaparecen y el rostro aparece descansado. El cutis recupera su luminosidad. Masque Crème à la Rose Noire ofrece "al instante juventud" a la piel. Rica en activos antienvejecimiento (Extracto de Rosa Negra, Padina Pavónica, Cáliz de Alquequenje), actúa al instante sobre los signos del cansancio y aporta juventud y vitalidad a la piel. Aúna tres acciones para recuperar un cutis luminoso y una piel renovada en tan solo 10 a 15 minutos: - Una acción antiarrugas y redensificadora. - Una acción revitalizante. - Una acción hidratante y suavizante.
5 / 5
I first and foremost love the versatility of this product. Most often, I use it as an overnight moisturizing mask (note that the official website suggests leaving it on for 10-15 min) applied to the face and neck on top of my usual evening skincare regimen. In the morning I wake to skin that is impossibly dewy and hydrated. Although this product is quite expensive for the yield, I nonetheless consider it a good value if used as a special intervention. Even as someone who is regularly exposed to summers in the Southwest and winters in New England, one tube will last me the better part of a year when used in this way. Tip: mist the face with distilled water after applying.
4 / 5
This mask is more like a moisturizer so I use it for the whole night and wake up to radiant glowy skin. It smells so lightweight of black rose tea. Once you apply it you can see a difference. A look of radiance and glow after one use. It is definitely worth the price.
5 / 5
When you find a truly amazing product in the price point does not matter! This is a wonderful product and I feel like it has changed my skin for the better. The mask is not sticky and goes on smoothly.
5 / 5
I got this as a free sample in the mail. Let me just say this is very rich and moisturizing smells semi floral. Expected right? Anyways, made sure I used a micellar water to clean the dirt and makeup off my face first. Then I applied this for 15 min, then removed it with regular water and a cotton ball. My skin is beyond shiny and moisturized. Smooth and feels soft. Definitely a good pick.
4 / 5
It’s sooo soothing, smells light roses very nice, feels really minty when applying on, putting the thick cream layers on after 15mins, the cream all sucked into your skin, give you a hydrated, fresh, and nice skin ready for your skincare routine. Only tried the sample size
5 / 5
Mi trovo benissimo con questa linea di prodotti. È veramente ottima e la mia pelle la apprezza molto. È la mia coccola , si notano gli effetti da subito
4 / 5
En dit zwarte rozenmasker, dat 10-15 minuten op de huid moet blijven zitten om de huid te verfrissen en te verjongen, en gedurende deze tijd de tekenen van vermoeidheid vermindert en de huid er vochtig en fris uit laat zien. Ik hebruik dot masker 2-3keer per week. Na gebruik is het niet nodig om af te wassen met water en kan het met een natte en warme handdoek van de huid worden verwijderd.
5 / 5
I have loved this face mask so much Its so gentle Very creamy texture Instantly absorbs into the skin and leaves the skin super hydrated and so much brighter Very light texture And lovely light scent Highly highly recommend ❤️
5 / 5
It.smells divine and is even suitable for sensitive skin my skin feels soft and smooth in the morning..i use it twice weekly and it is a must for me even when i travel