Sisley Paris Black Rose Cream Mask

by Sisley

When Hubert d'Ornano founded Sisley in 1976, he chose to specialize his research laboratories in Phytocosmetology, using plant extracts and essential oils to create highly efficient beauty products. Today, Sisley continues its tradition of pioneering new treatments with research from its own laboratories. The French brand offers a full range of skincare, makeup, and fragrances.A skincare mask specially formulated to act instantly on the signs of aging and fatigue to rejuvenate skin and restore vitality. The tensing and smoothing action of black rose extract is combined with three specific anti-aging active ingredients. Rich in trace elements, vitamins and plant extracts, the formula restores skin's radiance and tones. With a delicious rose fragrance and soft, creamy texture, the mask provides a true moment of pleasure and relaxation. Immediately hydrated and replumped, skin is visibly smoother. Signs of aging fade away. The face appears refreshed and the complexion recovers its luminosity. How to use: Two to three times a week, apply a generous layer to the face and neck, being careful to avoid the eye contour. Leave for 10 to 15 minutes, then wipe away excess using a cotton wool pad. Brand: Sisley Cosmetics. Style Name: Sisley Paris Black Rose Cream Mask. Style Number: 668911.

Sisley Black Rose Cream Mask 60ml I know it's expensive but it looks like it's a wonderful one...have you tried it?
Does this product work?
Is this product worth the high price? I’ve been dying to try it!
Start your review of Sisley Paris Black Rose Cream Mask!
Product Highlights
...wake up to soft and hydrated skin. This would be great for those with sensitive skin. in reviews
Katie F.
Boston, MA
Sisley Paris Black Rose Cream Mask uploaded by Katie F.
I wanted badly not to fall in love with this mask like “everyone” else (because of the price point) but, alas, it is everything I expected and then some. This mask is ultra nourishing, hydrating, and plumping; it is the epitome of luxury. Is it absolutely necessary? Depends on your perspective. For me, it is not only necessary but has now officially become one of my nonnegotiable Holy Grails. One of my favorite characteristics of this mask is that it is acne safe (noncomedogenic). If you need a boost and you don’t mind spending the money, you will enjoy a little trip to heaven with this exquisite product in your arsenal. I love using this mask as a night cream several times per week either after my prescription retinol or a long day of work wearing a COVID mask for nine hours straight. Pro tip: if you’re really on the fence and need to test it out before investing, MANY Sisley purchases come with this product as a complimentary (and generously sized) sample (direct from Sisley or at a major department store like Saks or Neiman’s)... give it a try and you won’t look back! This also makes the perfect luxe gift for any skincare aficionado in your life.Sisley Paris Black Rose Cream Mask
Lindsay W.
5 STARS! Sisley has came out with some really good and innovative products. This Black Rose mask is to die for!
Sonny N.
I am not a big fan of rose scented skincare, but this is definitely a game changer for me. The scent is not over baring at all - I SLEEP in this mask too! It leaves my skin glowing when I wake up I absolutely love! The price is a bit steep, so definitely try it out at the counters first before making the commitment, you won't regret it!
iTwins A.
San Diego
This is one of my all time favorite skin masks, which meeta every aspect of my criteria. It smells so divine, that makes you feel like in a SPA. The texture is none greasy at all, absorb fast, good as a sleeping mask. When you wake up, the skin feels really good and stable. It just feels like you have a good skin day. I like the packaging as well. I think tube is batter than a jar, with less air and bacteria contact. I just like everything about it. Will buy again.
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
This is a secret staple in my bag, the coddling, ultra-luxe cream plumps and brightens my skin in minutes (and can just be wiped off, not rinsed) before moving on to makeup!
Ali A.
Manhattan
I love a mask that you can wear all day! It instantly plumps your skin and produces a radiance that is visible even through your makeup. MUST try!
Sherly R.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is a cult favorite for a reason. It does what it claims to do; makes your skin smooth and radiant providing deep moisture while relaxing you with it's amazing tecture and smell. Feels luxurios and I have gotten no skin reactons with it. Would definitely recommend.
Faith S.
Vicco, KY
Wonderful product! Great results! This product was so effective in helping make my skin look youthful and glowing. This was the first time I had used this product, but I will repurchase again! All of my expectations were met with this amazing product!
Ashmeena M.
Freeport, NY
This mask is amazing, it makes your skin so soft and i can definitely see the difference after using it a few times. I love it and i would love to buy this again once this one is done. It is a bit pricey but i think it’s worth all the hype and the cost.
Danielle Y.
Seabrook, TX
I love Sisley products - it's one of my favorite brands. This is a solid product but it didn't "wow" me. This is a nice mask that comes in cream form. It has high quality ingredients. It's not super thick like you might expect from a mask. It feels more like a cream to me so in my mind it doesn't seem like it's super special beyond any other moisturizer. You are supposed to wipe off the excess after 15 minutes but I never find that there is not much left on my face (that hasn't absorbed) after 15 minutes have passed. I do dab my face with a cotton swab afterwards, just because it is a little bit sticky. I have a few samples of this so I'll pull this out maybe twice a month and have been keeping it in my regular rotation. It's not an "omg" formulation, but it a good solid option. It's nourishing to my skin and doesn't irritate it. I probably wouldn't go out of the way to buy this but I'm happily using the product I have and will keep using it until I run out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rossana C.
Roma
il y a 3 mois
Zoë S.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a un an
ᴋᴀᴛ ᴋ. il y a un an
I love this mask. The smell and texture is very pleasant and luxurious. Its very hydrating and makes the skin look supple and more healthy. It’s definitely a special treat.
Ramatu T.
Blaine, MN
il y a un an
Sisley Paris Black Rose Cream Mask ? How good is this mask?
Jennifer C. il y a un an
It’s that good ! I love it
Nasteho A.
Ottawa, ON
il y a 2 ans
Ravneet B. il y a 2 ans
I have tried this mask. The mask has lot of artificial fragrance and I didn't see too much difference.