BY SISLEY

Lyslait is a creamy cleansing milk that effectively dissolves makeup while maintaining the balance in dry and sensitive skin. Rich in White Lily extract, it creates an immediate sensation of comfort. The skin is left luminous, supple, and soft.

RESULTS:

Lyslait removes makeup and creates an immediate sensation of comfort and softness. It leaves the skin luminous, supple, and soft.

USAGE TIPS:

Using your fingertips, apply Lyslait to the face and neck in a circular motion for effective makeup removal. Wipe away or rinse off, then complete makeup removal with the use of a toning lotion.

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Vitamin E acetate :anti-oxidant

• Orange blossom :tones

Trudi M.
Wilmington
Botanical White Lilly Cleansing Milk gently but powerfully whisks away the days pollution without leaving my skin feeling taunt, but super clean.  In other words, my face is totally clean and totally refreshed ready for my Floral toner, Sisley Black Rose Oil and Sisley Black Rose cream. Having a White Milk cleanser is important to me, because I want my skin to look bright and super clean.  I am able to use my Foreo tool because of the formula within White Lilly cleanser. The natural botanical nature in the White Lilly cleanser gives it the 'glide.' The facial tool just sweeps across my face effortlessly as White Lilly has such a smooth texture with no need to add more cleanser on the Foreo tool. 3 minutes later, using both the White Lilly cleanser and my Foreo is the perfect way to get a super mini facial every 2-3 days too. My skin hasn't looked this bright or great when I was 20 years old. It is the brightest it's every been today in my 60's. Sisley products can cost just a little more, but the enormous benefits outweigh the cost "as it's my best " skin forward life.
Veronica M.
Corona, CA
This brand is expensive but it is worth my whole rent money Jesus take the wheel everyone that you know is probably using this if you have not tried this already head to their site and get this while supplies last
Lipstick B.
houston
I’ve bought this product 2-3 times and it always been a delight to use . I mainly use it as my second cleansing step and it works beautifully to clean my skin without making it dry n tight feeling . Highly recommend it
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
I love this cleanser. It makes my face feel so soft. It takes off pretty much all my makeup with one application. It’s expensive but it’s definitely worth it. It’s a big bottle so you get your moneys worth. A little goes a long way too.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
This product is a life saver in dry climates. It adds moisture while cleansing, but does not add to my oiliness. My sensitive skin loves it. It also is very balancing so if that’s what you are looking for, this is the best!
Bella S.
Expennnnsivvvveeeeeee! But so worth the cash. I love this stuff as a morning or night cleanser and it smells so elegant and expensive!!! I got it just because I had a gift card but now it’s a regular in my routine
starring s.
1,160 reviews
This was an absolutely amazing facial cleanser. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good facia cleanser that works wonders for your face.
Addy N.
I use this as my every other day first step cleanser. It is very gentle on the skin, so far seems to last a while (i use it 3-4 times a week), removes most of my foundation make up and prepares the skin for step two. It is pricy so i took out one start.
Angie T.
Apple valley , MN
Smells so good. Leaves my face clean, fresh and soft. This is expensive but it is very high quality. Not sure if it is worth the price but this whole line is so good. Not drying or tightening once your skin dries.