Sisley Intensive Night Cream

by Sisley

An ultimate renewing nighttime treatment. Contains natural botanical extracts to revitalize skin. Greatly discourages the appearance of wrinkles. Helps retain skin's suppleness & firmness. Achieves a youthful-looking glow & radiant skin. Suitable for...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sisley Intensive Night Cream!
I fell madly in love with this night cream. I ate a heavy greasy cream sticking to my pillow and this soaked right into my skin like a dream
Mature / Large Pores, Puffiness, Fine Lines / Puffiness, Fine Lines
I actually tried a sample of this and it was OK. I honestly don’t understand the high-priced tag for this item.
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores / Fine Lines
Manitowoc, WI
This was a little too oily for my skin type - I was worried about break outs and clogged pores as well
Loved the feeling of the cream on my skin, not sure it is worth the steep price point.
Combination / Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone / Puffiness, Fine Lines
The texture of this cream is pretty thick, but my skin does absorb every bit of it. I have very dry skin and When i put on this night cream i wake up and my face feels so hydrated and plumped. This product is on the pricey side but its really worth every penny!
Fine Lines
Meulebeke
This is A very intens Cream that moisterises the face, even in the morning the face feels fresh and clean. I have dry skin and this is the perfect product for me. I love iT a lot! Pricy but worth iT
Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Dry Eyes
modiin
You can't get wrong with such a wonderful company its the best of the best cosmetics company . great for your skin and great for your sol
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Texture is quite good for combination skin, not greasy or anything.My skin has a very healthy glow after I apply this cream!
Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads / Dark Circles
Maple , Ontario
A very hydrated nuit cream, the smell is awesome. You can never go wrong with Sisley products
Combination / Dark Spots