Sisley Intensive Night Cream

by Sisley

An ultimate renewing nighttime treatment. Contains natural botanical extracts to revitalize skin. Greatly discourages the appearance of wrinkles. Helps retain skin's suppleness & firmness. Achieves a youthful-looking glow & radiant skin. Suitable for...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sisley Intensive Night Cream!
10 months agoGallatin, TN
I love this brand. It’s expensive but worth it. I love the simple yet beautiful packaging. I love what this does for the skin. Less fine lines and hydrated skin. It’s really magic in it. I have notice such a difference in my skin. Recommend highly.
5 months agoDixon, IL
This is a very thick and Intense it is! I have purchased this once and I will definitely be purchasing again, only con is the price, but you get what you pay for! It’s a great night cream and will definitely hydrate thirsty skin!
8 months agoAtlanta, GA
I love using the Sisley intensive night cream when my skin is feeling most dry. However this intensive night cream can be used every night. I have a three different types of Sisley night creams and I just kind of bounce around depending on what I think my skin needs that evening. All of Sisley products are botanical and don’t contain any chemicals. That’s why I love them so much. And my skin always looks radiant and feels amazing.
a year agoAustin, TX
Pretty good but honestly quite pricy for no true specifications on what it’s supposed to do. I want to know exactly what something is doing for me, how it’s working and why. It’s moisturizing but not as much as what I get with other products and for way less of a cost.
a year agoMedford
Great product. Gentle on the ski. Helps keep it youthful looking. I find it to be pricey. Not harsh at all on the skin. First time user of this product. Found it to be a good product. I would buy it again.
a year agoWalker, LA
Wonderful night cream! Works while a sleep to keep my skin beautiful! Is great for my sensitive skin. Worth every penny to keep my skin looking and feeling great! Would buy again!
a year agoCedar Park, TX
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This night cream is frickin amazing but wow is it expensive. It is awesome for sensitive and very dry skin. I have used it in the past when I have had Eczema flare ups or an allergic reaction and it has helped greatly so if you have those issues often it could be a great investment!
2 years agoBroken Arrow, OK
This is just an amazing product so luxurious it went beyond my expectations and blew me out of the water the packaging was fitting and cute I was a first time user and I would definitely recommend to others
2 years agoDallas, TX
My mom introduced me to this and we are both firm believers in it. We always purchase it at Neimans and we love it. It’s on the pricier side but your skin is worth it. Simple packaging and a must have.
10 months agoFort Worth , TX
Purchased at: Sephora
This cream is LUXE. Very pricey but holy crap I can see why. It works SO GOOD. Makes me feel like I have a new freaking face in the morning.