BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSisley
Intensive Day Cream with Botanical Extracts

Sisley Intensive Day Cream with Botanical Extracts

by Sisley

An intensive day cream that fights against the first visible signs of aging (wrinkles, loss of firmness). A combination of natural plant extracts and essential oils help intensive day cream to moisturize, protect, firm and fight against wrinkles. Centella asiatica: regenerates and boosts Juniper (EO): stimulates Marjoram (oil): stimulates Sage (Oil): stimulates Rhatany: astringent Zinc: trace element which purifies and regulates the sebum production Size: 1.7 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Face Skin type: All Skin Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

I’m looking for product feedback for this particular moisturizer. How well does it work for aged and oily skin?
Start your review of Sisley Intensive Day Cream with Botanical Extracts!
beauty B.
الخميسات‎ https://g.c
A multi-tasking moisturizer that delivers deep hydration and great results in rejuvenating the texture of the skin for glowing complexion and ready-to-wear make-up.You will feel you have everything you want !!
Echo A.
Lake Stevens , WA
Great except for the smell. Love the feel, how light it is, how moisturizing it is, and even though it’s quite expensive it’s worth every penny
Catherine C.
Dallas, TX
First time user to the product and first experience with the brand. I have 30 year old fair, combination skin. I was looking for the primer to be honest but this caught my eye and I decided to give the Marc Jacobs primer I already have and use a little more time to woo me and decided to give this day cream a try. Everything from the scent, the texture, the packaging, to the actual performance of the product- I found excellent. I absorbed into my skin quickly and I didn't have any trouble layering my foundation on top. I found it paired well with my Caudalie Beauty Elixir on those hot summer days when I went with minimal makeup. The only downside is it's not available at Sephora. I have to brave the Neiman Marcus beauty counter if I want get my product in stores.
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
Definitely a luxury product that your skin will thank you for! It's worth every $! You can almost see an instant change in your skin and I'm happy about that since it is a bit on the pricy side!