BY SISLEY

1.6 ounce bustcare. Phytobust intensive bust compound was launched by the design house of Sisley. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. Phytobust intensive bust compound by Sisley for women, 1.6 ounce bustcare. see more...

Catherine C.
Chesterfield, VA
These products smell like a botanical dream and are very high quality. The price point is high, but the products truly go a long way - especially this one. They will transform your skin.
Joseph S.
Tacoma, WA
I once believed that my Lancome Genifique was my favourite serum, buy ever since switching to this I have been in love! The smell of this isn't overly fragrant but smells fresh. This also really makes my skin feel super hydrated, and that's a big concern of mine since I'm a competitive swimmer who's in the pool for at least 2 hours a day.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
This company uses plant botanicals in their products and they are effective products. The packaging isn't special but the artwork and design remind you that the brand hails from Paris, France. I'll keep purchasing because my skin is firmer.
Elle J.
If it weren't for this price, I'd be all over this every day all day. It does create a firming feeling that could be a type of lifting. It's like the Serum you always want for your face but for your decolleté.
Sophie S.
Sisley is one of the best high end brands wich you can come accros .
The product is great as a little plus to the body routine you have .
You do need to be constant with applying .
Jasmyn C.
cornwall
loved this product ! It was amazing and worked well for my skin type ! Would highly recommend

back