Sisley Global Perfect Pore Minimizer Travel Size 10 ml. x 10 = 100ml./2.6oz

by Sisley

The item will be shipping internationally from Thailand as registered mail. The item is fresh and 100% authentic, you will get 10ml. x 10 tubes = 100ml. total / 3.5oz

Have anyone use Sisley products for reduce pore on face?
Start your review of Sisley Global Perfect Pore Minimizer Travel Size 10 ml. x 10 = 100ml./2.6oz!
Richton, MS
I have fairly noticeable pores and I didn't think this product worked to reduce their appearance. They were still as noticeable as before
Hull
This will help solve ur open pores! This product helps close and minimise ur pores on ur face! It comes in the lack of 10 and it is great for travelling too! It really helped my expectation and also I have a great experience with this product and it helped my face become a lot clearer than before and I love it