BY SISLEY

At any age, this minimizer erases pores, smooths the skin's micro-relief and ensures a flawless skin texture daily. This powerful skin enhancing concentrate with an all-round corrective, preventive and treating action leaves skin feeling revitalized. Size: 1.0 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Face For all skin types Active ingredients: Water, caprylyl methicone, coconut alkanes and glycerin Apply once or twice a day to perfectly cleansed skin, alone or under your usual skincare Non-comedogenic We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
My mom is really into European skincare (especially French skincare). And she is the one that purchased this for me. I love using this before applying my make-up in the morning because it gives my face such an incredibly smooth canvas to work with. I don't consider myself to have huge pores or anything like that, but this product is amazing. Somehow it just blurs all of the imperfections on my face and makes my make-up apply so much smoothly. This is totally a skincare product that I never thought that I needed, but since I have started using this product, I wonder how I ever lived without it. This is the first Sisley product that I have tried and I was pleasantly surprised with the results. :)
Amelia bm175119 S.
What a fantastic product. I had just purchased a concealer from Guerlain with the help of the sales lady from Sisley and asked whether she would have any samples for a pore refining product. She gave me a sample of the Sisley Pore Minimizer and informed of the price: eek! 135 euros (146US$) and I silently thought, sure, no way I'll be buying this. I applied it liberally onto a cleansed face including my eye area before applying make up and I was blown away. Kept my skin very matte, make up glided on and stayed put but basically my skin looked great. It blurred my fine lines so well and that completely won me over. The only sad part is that I will be shelling out the cash to buy this now!
Britney S.
Johnson City, TN
This product really does help with the look of pores. It blurs the look of pores and imperfections and makes your face look amazing! My foundation went on amazing with this primer. My checks and around my nose didn't look cakey at all which is a huge issue with me! However even though I love this product and would definitely recommend people to try it I do think it is really expensive for a primer and think you could find a cheaper alternative that's the only reason I rated 4 stars instead of 5.
Nicole M.
Batavia, OH
This product is amazing and works like a charm. All though you are gonna pay alot for this product it's absolutely worth it. This is probably the best pore minimizer on the market. I love to put this on before I do my makeup.. Talk about a FLAWLESS FINISH of makeup after using this product.
Allie S.
I'm Literally speechless. All my pores are basically gone. It's such good quality. And it past my expectations. It's so refreshing and soothing on your skin. 10 out of 10 recommend. But i feel it's a little on the pricey side.
Kelly V.
Romulus, MI
Talk about being shook by a product. * used this at a friend's house. The best you could EVER use. Pores, bye, bye. Tightening my skin, hello, hello.... You won't regret this product for sure.
Abril H.
I feel like this did a very good job minimizing my pores as it claims it should but I also think that someone with more noticeable pores than me might not see as much of a difference
nolan s.
Corona, CA
The product cleansed out my pores so nicely! A little on the pricey side but very effective. A gentle pore minimizer! I would totally recommend this for people who have large pores!
Ana M.
Antioch, CA
Okay okay yes it's EXPENSIVE, I get it. I didn't want to buy it either and honestly I was upset when I loved it so much, because I knew I'd have to repurchase once I ran out!! But this is really worth it if you want to treat yourself
Alejandra P.
I bought this because of the package, and I've been trying it for a month or so, I haven't seen a huge difference on my pores, but it does make you feel fresh and tight I that's good