Sisley Gentle  Face And Eyes Makeup Remover uploaded by Darya G.
Sisley Gentle  Face And Eyes Makeup Remover

Sisley Gentle Face And Eyes Makeup Remover

BY SISLEY

Sisley Gentle Make-Up Remover is formulated with deeply cleansing plant-based saponins to remove all traces of face and eye make-up. This non-rinse cleansing formula eliminates surface impurities and traces of pollution accumulated during the day, and helps preserve the skin's natural radiance. Size: 10.1 ounces Quantity: One (1) Leaves skin clean, fresh and glowing Target area: Face and eyes Non-rinse formula For all skin types Active ingredients: Water, butylene glycol, tilia platyphyllos flower water We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Sisley Gentle  Face And Eyes Makeup Remover
Sisley Gentle Face And Eyes Makeup Remover
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
You know this is a high quality, luxe product as soon as you put it on your face. Very gentle!!! Removes makeup and mascara easily. Leaves your skin soft and so clean.
Cheyenne M.
This is very gentle on your skin and removes make up like a champ. Definitely worth the price, and it is my go to makeup remover. It doesn't leave red splotches or makeup behind. I buy this product often, recommended.
shelby b.
Nellis, WV
Review for: Sisley Gentle Eye And Lip Makeup Remover more...
Most make up removing products I have used break out my skin. This product did not break out my skin, and left it healthy and clean. Although it is pricey, it is worth the buy. I will definitely purchase again!
Vanessa B.
Vancouver , WA
If you wanna talk about expensive this would be it. But with the high price tag comes a great product!! This removes makeup like no other.. I use it sparingly though but absolutely love it and would recommend
Julia K.
Sound Beach, NY
Review for: Sisley Gentle Make-Up Remover Face And Eyes 300ml/10.1oz more...
I love this makeup remover!! I use a makeup removing wipe and then use this. This remover literally gets EVERYTHING off my face! It is so amazing and worth the money! A little goes a long way with this product too!
Christine N.
The product does what it's suppose to do. Wouldn't say its one of the favorite/holy grail makeup remover. Price tag is pretty steep so I won't be buying it again when I run out considering I own others that do the exact same job if not better and are more affordable.
Brittany P.
Wise, VA
For the price point, I really expected more from this product. I didn't like the smell and I felt as if my skin felt oily afterward. I love Sisley products so I expected more from this.
Kennedy R.
Review for: Sisley Gentle Eye And Lip Makeup Remover more...
This removes my makeup so nice. I don't have to tug at my skin or anything. I have purchased three bottles and I always use them up.
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Sisley Gentle Make-Up Remover Face And Eyes 300ml/10.1oz more...
I really adore this brand !!! You ask "Why then 4 stars?"))) Because I  think that does not hold out on the ratio of price  - quality.
Of course, very good stuff, it works as described by the manufacturer. But the price is a bit too high, as for me ... There are many alternatives on the market ..... at times cheaper!
Adriana H.
I easily recommend this product as afterwards it leaves you a very shiny and soft face. I love it as it makes me relax and feel clean for going to sleep. It doesn’t hurt the eyes or anything. For me it also worked as hidratation