SISLEY Eye and Lip Contour Cream Travel Size 2ml. x 5 tubes = 10ml.

by Sisley

You will get Sisley Eye and Lip Contour Cream in Sample tube 2 ml. x 5 =10ml. total...this is fresh and 100% authentic. This product is very good to prevent the appearance of under-eye puffiness and dark circles.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SISLEY Eye and Lip Contour Cream Travel Size 2ml. x 5 tubes = 10ml.!
4 months agoCosta Mesa
It is a little too thick. I am applying before bedtime. On lips it feels a little drying. My eye area loves it. Moisturizing and in the morning my lines seems less obvious.
2 years agoΠειραιας
I think that it is a very good product with easy to take package. I’ve totally meet my expectations and I saw. A big different before and after. I will buy this product again and again. And it was too good for the money I’ve paid for it
2 years ago
This is one of the sisley products that doesn't impress me. Not really seeing a big difference by using it. I will try the eye mask next
2 years ago
The perfect product! C'était une immense découverte pour moi ce produit , très efficace!!! Rien à dire