BY SISLEY

You will get sealed, full size 2.15oz of express flower gel mask...new in original box package .. fresh and 100% authentic. The item will be shipped as registered mail international with a tracking number. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
I love to mix this mask with the Black Rose mask. The two combined leave me with plump, smooth, taut, and dewy skin. Sister's masks are a must before a big night out. I have taken to sleeping in mine, using a tiny amount to "seal in" my evening skincare routine. For my skin type (light olive tone/combination) this requires nightly AHA /BHA exfoliation (gel serum) to avoid clogged pores, the smoothing, hydrating, and plumping effects have made the extra two steps worth it. :)
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
Listen, the price point is incredibly high. Like, the highest of high. But if you can afford it and want to spend money on a high quality moisturizing product . This one is for you. I keep it in my purse. When I need a little extra glow I pat a bit on my cheek bones. When your hot and need a cool down, keep it in the fridge before you use it
Maya N.
New York
I like to use this mask when my skin is on the dryer side.
This is a great product that gives you a boost of hydration.  I use it after cleansing my face
in the morning, leave it on for about 3 to 5 minutes then rinse it off and apply moisturizer. When I put on make up my skin looks hydrated and feels so soft!
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
100% perfection. If I could only have one Sisley mask, this would be the winner. It is cooling, calming, gets rid of redness and makes your face just look overall perfect. Imperfections seem to disappear. And did I mention it only takes 3 min???
Maria D.
Pennsauken, NJ
This is an okay mask. Doesn't do anything above and beyond for me. I don't think I'd personally repurchase, I just have so many others that I'd rather reach for over this.
Suso P.
New York
Another amazing product. Excellent pick me up after a long day and before a evening engagement.
Price is steep but well worth it. Ask for it as a birthday or xmas present.
Sydney H.
Mill Valley, CA
Gorgeous mask, really plumps the skin. It's pricey, but if you can get a sample first, DO. Sisley's products are scented which isn't my preference, but they are always extremely luxe and effective. Whenever my skin is feeling dry and dehydrated, this guy brings it back to life.
eirini t.
This mask smells and feels fantastic!! It smooths and plumps. Minimizes lines, leaves the skin smooth and refreshed . So luxurious and refreshing !
Hannah B.
Lafayette, IN
Makes me feel young again will buy this product again. My teen daughter steals it from me and starts using it
Adriel G.
hamilton
Definitely one of my favorites skin care brand they never let me down definitely worth every single penny