BY SISLEY

You will get sealed, full size 2.15oz of express flower gel mask...new in original box package .. fresh and 100% authentic. The item will be shipped as registered mail international with a tracking number. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Suso P.
New York
Another amazing product. Excellent pick me up after a long day and before a evening engagement.
Price is steep but well worth it. Ask for it as a birthday or xmas present.
Maria D.
Pennsauken, NJ
This is an okay mask. Doesn't do anything above and beyond for me. I don't think I'd personally repurchase, I just have so many others that I'd rather reach for over this.
Sydney H.
Mill Valley, CA
Gorgeous mask, really plumps the skin. It's pricey, but if you can get a sample first, DO. Sisley's products are scented which isn't my preference, but they are always extremely luxe and effective. Whenever my skin is feeling dry and dehydrated, this guy brings it back to life.
Hannah B.
Lafayette, IN
Makes me feel young again will buy this product again. My teen daughter steals it from me and starts using it
Adriel G.
hamilton
Definitely one of my favorites skin care brand they never let me down definitely worth every single penny
Desmond H.
Kuala Lumpur
It’s a gel mask and it feels very comfortable on the skin. This is not super hydrating but I quite like it. My skin is plumed and not oily the next morning .
However , considering the price , I will not repurchase as there’s many options out there which can literally better than this. Overall this a very nice mask.
Caroline L.
Absolutely love it, so hydrating!! It's amazing! Leaves my skin feeling fresh and replenished, one of my favourites by far. I've purchased it about 6 times and won't be stopping anytime soon. Is 100% recommend everyone to buy it, all skin types. 💖
Estefani Bruna S.
Billerica , MA
Wonderful product. Exceeded expectations, well worth it. Love love love so much!
Wonderful product. Exceeded expectations, well worth it.
Ysabel Z.
Santa Cruz de Tenerife
It moisturises, softens and reaffirms all the skin effectively. Very effective and practical to use. Nice and comfortable container.
Débora G.
Ilópolis RS
Muito bom, adoro usa-lo, o efeito que ele traz é maravilhoso 😍👏👏 Super recomendo ❗#pelemuitolinda