BY SISLEY

The Energizing Foaming Exfoliant for the Body joins the pleasure of a shower gel with the performance of an exfoliant skincare product. It combines the benefits of essential oils (lavender and rosemary), exfoliating microbeads, and plant extracts to eliminate dead skin cells and rough patches. With its energizing and refreshing scent, its light foam has a stimulating effect. The skin is left supple, soft, smoothed, and toned. The Energizing Foaming Exfoliant for the Body prepares your skin to receive the benefits of your skincare products and improves the effect of a self-tanner. Appropriate for all skin types. How to use: Apply to wet skin by massaging in delicately, paying attention to rough areas (elbows, knees, heels), then rinse thoroughly. Use 1 to 2 times a week. Avoid contact with eyes. 6.7 oz This item not available for international shipment. see more...

Nadia G.
i liked this product. It did what it was supposed to, it exfoliated my skin and left me feeling refreshed. it felt more gentle than other exfoliants I've tried in the past. I enjoyed that, since I have sensitive skin.
vesna k.
exfoliated my whole body with sisley energizing foaming exfoliate. The product smelt amazing and foamed up well on my body scrub. After use l felt so much lighter and my skin felt amazing.
NEVIN M.
North Bergen, NJ
Typically I don't like to spend a lot of money on body care products. I recently got my hand on this and let me say a little but goes a long way! Yes it's pricey but totally worth it! My legs have never been so smooth!!
Lisa C.
Connecticut
This Sisley Foaming Exfoliant works amazingly well as a body scrub, it sloggs off all the dead skin and leaves soft clean skin behind.😍💖