BY SISLEY

Remove surface impurities and restore balance with this creamy mousse makeup remover. This remover will leave skin feeling fresh, bright and healthy both day and night. Gently cleanses skin, removing make-up and impurities Softens skin and protects its hydrolipidic film Provides a clean feeling of freshness Leaves skin smooth, soft and supple Size: 4.2 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Face For all skin types Active ingredients: Water, glycerin, peg-40 glyceryl cocoate We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Amber H.
Buffalo
I bought this product awhile back and I loved it! The thing I liked about it the most was that it was gentle on the face but really got the face clean. Some clensers strip all your natural oils leaving ver, very dry skin. But this one was almost moisturizing also.
Caroline S.
Atlanta, GA
Very gentle on your face, removes makeup well but need some extra attention if you're removing waterproof makeup. It's very easy to use and the packaging is very convenient. Love the pump that makes me feel like I'm getting every last drop of product out.
Anne S.
This product is great. It does what it's supposed to do, removed all my make up and I felt like my pores might have been a little cleaner. For once my skin could breathe! This was a first time but but I would definitely use again. It is a little oily but overall is good
Serena F.
Santa Rosa
This product works very well at removing oily makeup from my face, it's a little more of a challenge when trying to remove mascara so I have to go in with another makeup remover after.
Kimberly H.
Grove City , OH
I feel like this is similar to most makeup removers price-wise I feel like I can get the same product that would do the same thing for cheaper but it's still a nice product
Joanna W.
Long Is City, NY
I've been using Sisley for years, ever since living in France as a student, and I'm 40 now. It's a trusted brand for millions of French women, for a reason. This cleanser is a staple! Gentle but effective, the light foam is so pleasant to use, leaves no residue and the skin feels soft and clean, without being tight or dry. The bottle lasts long time.
Erica E.
Honolulu, HI
One of the best makeup removers I've used yet! The texture is exactly what you would expect - a creamy mousse texture than instantly and gently melts away any traces of makeup on the face. The smallest amount of product will get rid of your full face of makeup so it's definitely worth the money! Would purchase again.
sydney f.
Bonita Springs, FL
gently cleanses skin without stripping it while removing a full face of makeup! Outstanding!!! I usually have yo double cleanse but not with this product
Claire K.
Laguna Beach, CA
This is the only make up remover that I dislike my skin hates it and it makes me even dryier and a sticky feeling after
Destiney R.
Atlanta
I mean, the product does it says. It takes off your makeup pretty easily and it feels safe and cool to the touch