sisley Creamy Mask with Tropical Resins Deeply Purifying Combination for Oily Skin

BY SISLEY

Purifies the skin deeply and makes your skin bright and smooth. Makes your skin blemishless, easy to apply. Tightens the pores. see more...

Joey A.
Boston
I noticed an improvement with the first use. I do not use it on a regular basis so i can not truly recommend it, but this is one of the only detox masks that i feel truly cleans out your pores and helps your skins texture without becoming overly dry and uncomfortable.
🇵 🇦.
Plano, TX
This is my favorite face mask at Neiman Marcus. I have combination skin and use this twice a week! This is the only product that gets rid of the little white bumps I occasionally get.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
I am OBSESSED with Sisley products. I use this particular mask on areas of breakouts overnight and wake up with significantly reduced blemishes. I have tried Kate Somerville and Glamglow spot treatments and they do help sometimes, but this is most consistent, feels soothing on the skin, and does not get on my pillowcase. I can't imagine being without this now!
Suso P.
New York
Amazing product. A little goes a long way. Gentle on skin but with big results. Skin is dewey, tight and rosy. The price is steep!
Saša P.
Bratislava
I felt a bit of burning first 3-5 minutes but it was not that terrible. After rinsing the mask off my face felt dry. It did help with the redness, my skin is more even-toned now.