sisley Creamy Mask with Tropical Resins Deeply Purifying Combination for Oily Skin

BY SISLEY

Purifies the skin deeply and makes your skin bright and smooth. Makes your skin blemishless, easy to apply. Tightens the pores. see more...

Joey A.
Boston
I noticed an improvement with the first use. I do not use it on a regular basis so i can not truly recommend it, but this is one of the only detox masks that i feel truly cleans out your pores and helps your skins texture without becoming overly dry and uncomfortable.
Selena R.
Clio , AL
this product works great & the smell wasn’t as strong as I’d like!! But It met my expectations!! I bought it offline!! It was pretty gentle with my skin. And worked great but everything has room for improvement!!
JacLynn🌹♡ W.
This mask is amazing! I love all of Sisleys skincare products! The packaging is always sleek and nice! It was very gentle and easy to use and was what I expected! I love it so much it’s constantly on my counter!
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
This mask it very nice,it is a little bit more expensive but it is worth it. It smells so good,i always live products that smell well and work well and that is this mask.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
I am OBSESSED with Sisley products. I use this particular mask on areas of breakouts overnight and wake up with significantly reduced blemishes. I have tried Kate Somerville and Glamglow spot treatments and they do help sometimes, but this is most consistent, feels soothing on the skin, and does not get on my pillowcase. I can't imagine being without this now!
🇵 🇦.
Plano, TX
This is my favorite face mask at Neiman Marcus. I have combination skin and use this twice a week! This is the only product that gets rid of the little white bumps I occasionally get.
Suso P.
New York
Amazing product. A little goes a long way. Gentle on skin but with big results. Skin is dewey, tight and rosy. The price is steep!
Ana Z.
New Castle, DE
I think its the number one mask for oily or combination skins. Ise it first time and very very satiafied. My husband make me present on valentine’s day :) He bought in the local parfume store. I use it twice in a week
Saša P.
Bratislava
I felt a bit of burning first 3-5 minutes but it was not that terrible. After rinsing the mask off my face felt dry. It did help with the redness, my skin is more even-toned now.
Jodie L.
Sisley is my go to brand for skincare to use on my clients.there is something for everyone and the product are pure luxury.All the sisley skin care range is absolutely amazing and it's the skincare I recommend to my clients too.