sisley Creamy Mask with Tropical Resins Deeply Purifying Combination for Oily Skin

BY SISLEY

Purifies the skin deeply and makes your skin bright and smooth. Makes your skin blemishless, easy to apply. Tightens the pores. see more...

Joey A.
Boston
I noticed an improvement with the first use. I do not use it on a regular basis so i can not truly recommend it, but this is one of the only detox masks that i feel truly cleans out your pores and helps your skins texture without becoming overly dry and uncomfortable.
Jenie N.
Irvine, CA
This has been a god send for my oily /combination skin. It was really effective and cleared out my skin as well. This was my first time using this product and I would definitely want to use this again after I run out.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
I am OBSESSED with Sisley products. I use this particular mask on areas of breakouts overnight and wake up with significantly reduced blemishes. I have tried Kate Somerville and Glamglow spot treatments and they do help sometimes, but this is most consistent, feels soothing on the skin, and does not get on my pillowcase. I can't imagine being without this now!
JacLynn🌹♡ W.
This mask is amazing! I love all of Sisleys skincare products! The packaging is always sleek and nice! It was very gentle and easy to use and was what I expected! I love it so much it’s constantly on my counter!
Selena R.
Clio , AL
this product works great & the smell wasn’t as strong as I’d like!! But It met my expectations!! I bought it offline!! It was pretty gentle with my skin. And worked great but everything has room for improvement!!
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
This mask it very nice,it is a little bit more expensive but it is worth it. It smells so good,i always live products that smell well and work well and that is this mask.
Purchased at: Sephora
Most mask make my skin dry and dull this mask dose the opposite it crates brightness in my skin and it always maintain fresh during the day.
Lunit B.
Purchased at: Neiman Marcus
I use this only on my oily areas and it definitely balanced out the parts that were more oily than the rest. Smells and feels great.
Suso P.
New York
Amazing product. A little goes a long way. Gentle on skin but with big results. Skin is dewey, tight and rosy. The price is steep!
Kelsie S.
Massillon
This product works I highly recommend it made me feel happy you definitely won't be disappointed I love it..

Amazon