Sisley Crème Reparatrice - 50 ml

by Sisley

Silky emollient cream. Helps to fight dehydration. Improves skin tone. Comforts and moisturizes the skin.Ideal for use after exposure to sun, wind, or extremes of weather.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sisley Crème Reparatrice - 50 ml!
Shayla B.
Schererville,IN
Great product makes my skin feel great and I like the smell of this and it's a good amount I think for the price
Gwenn D.
Morristown, NJ
Love how this product feels on my face--really softens and feels so moisturized!  Absolutely met my expectations!
Brittany L.
Homestead, FL
Their products are pretty damn pricey, but admittedly, they have some outstanding skincare products and it looks and feels and performs so so so good!! Sisley is a luxury I treat myself to, and every cent is worth it. This facial creams feels so unbelievably great on my skin and I love the results.
Kate S.
Atlanta, GA
Sisley restorative facial cream with Shea butter is amazing. It leaves your skin feeling extremely soft and very hydrated. I love Sisley products, all of them are top shelf. You cannot go wrong with any of these products. I love that they are all natural. Great for your skin.
Sydney H.
Washington, DC
I picked up some samples of this to use while traveling as I’d forgotten to pack my normal moisturizer. I absolutely fell in love, and was devastated to find out it’s out of my price range. 😢😢 It smells great, feels so luxurious and moisturizer so well without feeling greasy or having that “too much” feel. I hope to try more Sisley products in the future.
Stacie C.
Levittown, NY
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Winter holy grail !! Been using this for 3 winters now (November-March) the months of harsh winter winds that dries out the face but THIS is the only moisturizer that keeps my face baby soft. It has a light finish on skin, absorbs quickly, no sticky after-feeling, doesn’t leave the face greasy either. Light floral scent. Definitely recommend for the winter, worth every penny. A bit too heavy for the late spring, summer weather, will leave a sticky/greasy feeling the morning after. I recommend drunken elephant polypeptide moisturizer during this time.
Kennedy A.
isla vista
I have 3 skincare products from Sisley and I love them all. Every single time I use one of their products my skin immediately looks healthy, plump, and glowing— it’s truly amazing. I got this because it was highly discounted on overstock.com and I needed a good moisturizer for days when I don’t wear makeup (I use Bobbi Brown face base primer/moisturizer on makeup days) and a Sisley night cream in evenings. This moisturizer is perfect for days and nights— can’t attest to how makeup would apply over it though. My skin immediately looked great and felt great and I love the spatula included. I highly recommend.
Bethany K.
Donora
I enjoyed the product a lot! Very moisturizing and great smell. You get a lot of product in the container
kenya M.
it is a very good product i loved it the first time i used it i bought it at a local place where i live and they recommened it to me
Gaby R.
Millcreek, UT
Moisturiser has everything it takes to restore balance in skins with a tendency for dehydration. Amino acid-rich cucumber helps to improve moisture levels within half an hour of application, revitalise the skin and provide a pleasantly fresh, comfortable feel. Can also be used as a make-up base.

Looking for your answer?