Sisley

Sisley Cosmetics Eau de...
12 Reviews
5 / 5
Very unique high quality fragrance that's unisex. It smells like a tomato garden and the only complaint I really have is the longevity. From that perspective this scent will do well compared to similarly priced fragrances, but lacks the longevity of higher cost fragrances (in the $3-400 range) with lower alcohol content. I don't subtract a star for this because the scent wears fairly consistently and at this price point having to refresh half way through the day for full effect is not unreasonable.
5 / 5
For me I love scents that are unique, that make people ask what it is I am wearing. Eau de Campagne is a great summer day time fragrance for men or women - early and fresh, really it smells like garden vegetables. Its a unique and fresh scent that goes well with specific occasions. For me this is a casual hot day outting. Other fragrances I wear regularly is Soir d'Orient from Sisley and Ombre Nomade from Louis Vuitton - both of these are dark oriental fragrances, Ombre Nombade is very much oud based but very deep in other notes as well. I have about 20 or so fragrances of various types, brands and price points but Eau de Campagne is a good summer casual day fragrance.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This perfume definitely smells like gardening. It's very earthy and smells mostly like tomatoes with a hind of lemon and lime. It's not irritating, lasts for most of the day, and would be best suited for spring and summer days. The packaging could be cuter but it's a nice scent
5 / 5
Simply the best scent. Very fresh, and it stays on! I used the shower gel to shower before bad... woke up the next morning, and all my sheets smelled like the lovely flesh scent. πŸ₯°
5 / 5
This product is superb quality and is made of high quality raw materials and I advise everyone to use it always because it is wonderful
5 / 5
I love this product brand. All of the ranges from this brand I will never missed their latest news and coming out products. Never dissapoint over the brand. Love it so much. Nice packaging and really help me a lot.
5 / 5
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
5 / 5
Love love love love this product it offers so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny spent amazing so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone
5 / 5
This stuff works wonders. My face has never felt so clean and smooth. This is a truly amazing product that I'd recommend to everyone.
5 / 5
Beautiful product I love it very much which is my favorite thank you very very match 😍😍