Sisley

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Very unique high quality fragrance that's unisex. It smells like a tomato garden and the only complaint I really have is the longevity. From that perspective this scent will do well compared to similarly priced fragrances, but lacks the longevity of higher cost fragrances (in the $3-400 range) with lower alcohol content. I don't subtract a star for this because the scent wears fairly consistently and at this price point having to refresh half way through the day for full effect is not unreasonable.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
For me I love scents that are unique, that make people ask what it is I am wearing. Eau de Campagne is a great summer day time fragrance for men or women - early and fresh, really it smells like garden vegetables. Its a unique and fresh scent that goes well with specific occasions. For me this is a casual hot day outting. Other fragrances I wear regularly is Soir d'Orient from Sisley and Ombre Nomade from Louis Vuitton - both of these are dark oriental fragrances, Ombre Nombade is very much oud based but very deep in other notes as well. I have about 20 or so fragrances of various types, brands and price points but Eau de Campagne is a good summer casual day fragrance.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This perfume definitely smells like gardening. It's very earthy and smells mostly like tomatoes with a hind of lemon and lime. It's not irritating, lasts for most of the day, and would be best suited for spring and summer days. The packaging could be cuter but it's a nice scent