Sisley Botanical Lotion With Tropical Resins-125ml/4.2oz

by Sisley

Step 1: Wash your hands to remove dirt and bacteria. Step 2: Cleanse your face to remove, makeup bacteria and dirt. Step 3: Saturate a cotton pad with the facial astringent or toner and pat the cotton pad gently over your face and neck area. Step 4: Apply your moisturizer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sisley Botanical Lotion With Tropical Resins-125ml/4.2oz!
8 months agoAtlanta, GA
I actually just used this Sisley botanical lotion with tropical resins just before I got ready for bed. It is absolutely fabulous at taking off any remaining make up that might be left on your face after you cleanse. It will open up your pores and allow your serums and anti-aging creams to absorb into your skin more freely. It will also remove any excess oil‘s that have been building up during the day. You definitely want to get that dead skin off before you apply your moisturizers and serums before bed. Definitely one of my favorite products for my skin care routine.
2 years agoNew York, NY
Great for acne-prone skin. A little trick one of the Sisley Specialists suggested was to put the product into a spray bottle and mist the product on my face versus using a cotton pad. You get a lot more from the product because a little bit goes a long way and you do not waste it by using a cotton pad. Gently pat into the skin and feel the hydration when you wake up!
2 years agoMiami, FL
This instantly dries up pimples. I place a bit on a qtip and apply to my pimples. They are literally gone the next day and actually don't leave a blemish mark. Forget the tea tree oil with the strong sent. This is worth the price because you only use a little, the bottle with lash forever.
3 years agoMartinsville, IN
Technically you can use this a toner and it is fantastic for oily skin BUT I use this as a spot treatment for breakouts! It contains bacteria killing ingredients that immediately reduce redness from a pimple as well as killing the bacteria that can cause it to become inflamed and drying it out! Dip your cotton swab into the solution and hold on your blemish for 30 seconds to a minute. It may burn. It's ok! It's working! Don't forget to get a NEW swab if you want to get more solution. You don't want to contaminate your whole bottle with a swab you've already applied to your face.
3 years agoRidgely, TN
This product is so wonderful. My skin feels amazing and so smooth. I never have any breakouts and my oil issues have been solved. Definitely worth the price.
2 years agoKilleen, TX
Love love love !!!!! Best product ever !!!!!!this is my first bottle but i will not go back to other kind . Pricy tho
3 years ago
Great skincare product but very expensive. Did it meet my expectations from it
Great skincare product but very expensive. Did it meet my expectations from it
3 years ago
While it is good skin care your product is not so expensive its fragrances are delicious its product dispenser makes wasted a bit of contentIt meets a few of my expectations They can improve their presentation have almost nothing to improve is too good