Sisley Botanical Facial Mask

by Sisley

A solution for dilated pores & small skin imperfections. Contains cleansing, purifying & astringent properties that leave the complexion clear & radiant.To Use: Apply once or twice a week. Leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sisley Botanical Facial Mask!
Eva W.
Sisley Botanical Facial Mask uploaded by Eva W.
Sisley Botanical Facial Mask uploaded by Eva W.
Purchased at: Saks
This velvet mask with saffron flowers sleeping mask is just as good as its more famous black rose cream mask. It helps to soothe and restore dry skin while you sleep. It has a fresh floral scent and smells wonderful. It’s very calming for my sensitive dry skin. Great facial mask; my skin was soft and plump the next morning. ! Face was definitely revitalized. Love this! I would recommend this product. Sisley Botanical Facial Mask
Namani B.
Yonkers, NY
I have been using this mask for almost 3 years, love the way the skin feels soft and radiant . I do recommend and you won’t regret, very effective and so pleased, pricey but worth it.
Fernanda S.
is an excellent purifying mask. I feel my skin noticeably cleaner after use. I have hormonal acne and it helps a lot to reduce it.
Alexander W.
Worcester , MA
The Sisley Botanical Facial Mask is truly a wonder to use and so soothing after your normal skin care routine. This Sisley Mask is great if you have combination or dry skin but if you have oily skin, this product may cause you to produce more oil than normal. Otherwise I would definitely recommend this mask to anyone who is new to the Sisley brand or wants a high-quality mask that will give you promising results!
Ryan S.
Smyrna,Delaware
This product has really helped my skin as far as I can see. This leaves my skin feeling so soft the next day (if you use it the night before.) I would definitely recommend it. It is on the expensive side though so I would only give this four stars, because you could probably find something better for cheaper.😀
Paula C.
Austin, TX
Soothing mask that felt great! It had a very natural botanical aroma-not perfumes and did plump my skin. Would I re-purchase? Probably not-for 2 reasons...1. Price vs Result. I have seen and felt similar results with masks that cost much less. 2. I am not typically loyal to any 1 Brand when it comes to masks. This is an area I like to try many different brands/types.
Sarah M.
W Hollywood, CA
A great brightening and moisturizing mask. Smells nice and lasts forever. Easy to use and a tried and true solid mask choice for an at home spa day! Would recommend to any friends and have used off and on for years.
Justine A.
3,058 reviews
This is a wonderful mask. It is pricey as is the Sisley brand. But it works great and leaves the skin feeling soft.
Diana L.
West Hills, CA
A great quality mask that keeps my face hydrated while I’m sleeping. It’s a little pricey but a great splurge and give you that spa like treatment. I have been a repeat user for this product and I always finish all the way till the end. Smells wonderful!
Victoria B.
One of the best face masks ! brightens, lightens, and helps remove impurities, one of my absolute go tos once a week or every two weeks.

Looking for your answer?