Sisley Botanical Eye & Lip Contour Complex

by Sisley

An intensive firmer, smoother eye and lip night treatment. Prevents and diminishes unpleasant effects of skin aging around eyes and lips. Moisturizes the outer skin layers, with a significant improvement after only half an hour. Regains skin's firmness...

what means "contour" , what this cream is for? how does it work
How well does this really work? Do you apply it around your eye as usual for eye products? What about lips... does it go around or on them... any noticeable difference with lips?
Start your review of Sisley Botanical Eye & Lip Contour Complex!
This is an amazing product. It really defines your lips underneath your lipstick or gloss. I have used it once or twice. It was very much effective and really made my lips feel great. I would recommend
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Sensitivity / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
TULSA, OK
The price tag makes you gasp but the results are even more shocking. Worth every penny. I've never seen anything produce results this quick. Reduces puffiness and really blurs the fine lines.
Oily