BY SISLEY

Botanical D-Tox is a month-long detoxifying nighttime treatment that works during the most favorable time for cellular regeneration to combat the signs of fatigue. Highly concentrated in plant extracts, it works in a comprehensive manner on the 3 main levels of the skin detoxification process. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Deja W.
Really great for de toxing skin, usually after a night of clubbing i add this into my skin care. It helps remove dead skin cells and dullness from heavy makeup. Also leaves a refreshed glow, which i believe is the detoxing affect. This is great for when your skin feels like trash.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Sophia S.
Covina, CA
This is a very strong scented product i used it everyday and didnt see any big results to fall in love with this product. The price is high and isnt really that worth the buy. I wouldnt buy it again personally.
Jαyᴍe L.
Enon, OH
Hate the pricing, but live for the product. I only got a sample size when I tried this, and I did love it, but it’s way too much for me to pay to buy the full size.
Angelina B.
Hauppauge, NY
Love this! I actually do the Pr for Sisley so I am always able to try all the goodies, and this one is great! Perfect for someone to use who is prepping for an event such as an award show or wedding! Wonderful results!
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I love the scent of this. It’s minty so when you apply it to your face it has a cooling effect that feels very nice. I love how smooth my skin feels . I just started using this so I’m hoping to see results soon.
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
I enjoyed this product because after a day of walking through air polluted streets, it made my skin feel fresh. The packaging is nice, basic. And the formula is gentle. Overall I’d recommend.
Hannah T.
Otway, OH
I love the detox skin treatment! I use it daily! You can buy it online from their website. I love the packaging and it’s nicely secure. It’s not harsh on the skin at all, I would most definitely buy this again!
Ashley W.
Brooklyn , NY
My skin was going through an extremely rough period. Constantly breaking out, heavy oil and overall dullness. I picked this product up a few months ago at Barneys and used it that same night. The product is a bit thick but creamy, easy to apply and a little went a long way. I applied evenly all over and went to sleep. I awoke the next morning to the find that the redness from my breakouts was gone, the bumps appeared smaller and my skin looked brighter and fresh. The price tag is steep and if you have a few extra dollars to treat yourself  it's worth it.
Cierra E.
This product did worked miracles on my skin. It was amazing and I didn’t regret a single penny. I plan on repurchasing and I would definitely recommend. High end but definitely worth every it!