Sisley Botanical Confort Extreme Day Skin Care

by Sisley

A Little TLC

When your skin gets painfully dry, Sisley Confort Extreme Day offers a little TLC. This super rich cream—made with solanum, linden blossom, and shea butter—stimulates and strengthens the skin’s barrier function, while soothing and softening damaged skin. Skin is left feeling extra comforted, soft and loved.

• A nourishing day cream designed to hydrate very dry, fragile skin
  • Nourishes and revitalizes the skin
  • Comforts and softens skin, eliminating any tight feeling

Especially Suited For: Dry and sensitive skin

Essential Elements: Extracts of solanum, mallow, linden blossom, shea butter and phytosqualane all work in synergy to help stimulate the production of lipids, strengthen the skin barrier, and soothe and comfort skin.

For Best Effect: Apply Confort Extreme Day Skin Care in the morning to perfectly cleansed skin.

How well does the product work? Does it leave an oily residue on your face? Is it hypoallergenic?
Start your review of Sisley Botanical Confort Extreme Day Skin Care!
Product Highlights
This moisturizer was very hydrating and soothing to my parched sensitive winter skin. Kept my skin moist all winter, no dry spots. Really nice!in 4 reviews
I usually have really dry skin! Whenever I apply this moisturizer all I need is a few dabs all over the face then massage in! Lasts all day and it truly shows a difference! There was a time I ran out and used another brand in the meantime.....it was not good! Once I got some again..Holy Moly amazing skin again!!!in 4 reviews
3 years agoPawtucket, RI
2 years agoLewisburg, PA
I loved this product! I used it every morning for a while and I could feel it being absorbed into and nourishing my skin...it gives you a great glow, but you have to make sure you take care of your skin outside of that and use toner so your pores are not clogged because it may just aggravate it more
3 years agoFayette, AL
Love this moisturizer. I use Retin A and need something light during the day in addition to my SPF it is gentle but does a great job for daytime. I was impressed with this formula. One of my favorite day creams.
3 years agoSacramento
This is well worth the high price, my face instantly feels like baby skin with this. It's very gentle and didn't irritate my skin at all. My makeup sat perfectly on top of this without moving of sliding around. I will repurchase this.
3 years agoPhoenix, AZ
This was a bit heavy on my face. I felt as though it was just sitting there even though it did moisturize. Considering the price, I would've expected a better formula. That said, it smells great and does work for my friend who has much drier skin than I do.
2 years agoFt Lauderdale, FL
Sisily is such an awesome brand and never disappoints! Smells so good, feels so good, moisturizing and is so gentle on the skin! Exceeded my expectations for sure! This is perfect and I love!! Would reccomend to anyone
2 years agoShelby Twp, MI
This product was great. I bought it after watching Jeffrey star review it on his channel. It smells really good and makes my skin very soft and glowy almost. Highly recommend.
9 months agoEl Mirage, AZ
This is extremely luxury at its finest not as fine as la mer, cle du peau, SK-II or la prairie but it works very well and it’s well worth the price
3 years ago
I did not find their day cream all that exciting or wow, but their rose hip night mask ks phenomenal. It truly leaves my sking soft and brightened.
2 years ago