BY SISLEY

Luxurious & revitalizing day cream. Contains extracts of Solanum, Mallow, Linden Blossom & Shea Butter. Helps boost production of lipids to lift up hydration. Skin becomes softer & feels more comfortable. Leaves complexion more supple & luminous. Ideal... see more...

Shamini P.
Phoenix
My skin is very dry. And trust me when I say it's very dry, it is very dry. I have emptied so many cans of these. It's the only stuff that keeps my face and hands soft and moistured. Yes I use these for my hands too due to my dry cuticles. It just works great for me.
Hillary E.
Bradenton
Love love love this product! The smell is amazing. It's very pricey but well worth every penny. Packaging is nothing special but don't let that fool you. This absolutely blew me away and I would definitely recommend!
Dennyse S.
I use it as a night cream as well because I think the Confort Extreme Night is too think for me. After a week of using the confort day, my face is GLOW and SOFT! What a miracle. I love eveything of this cream but the price. The smell is pretty herbal
Kelly Y.
Luxurious & revitalizing day cream. Contains extracts of Solanum, Mallow, Linden Blossom & Shea Butter. Helps boost production of lipids to lift up hydration. Skin becomes softer & feels more comfortable. Leaves complexion more supple & luminous. Ideal for dry skin.
Laurèl B.
No complaints from me! I loved the product however the price is extremely off putting. The scent is okay to me and it's not too harsh. Lovely just for the day worn alone
Kellsey S.
Decatur, AL
i use this every day after my shower and it makes my skin feel amazing. it’s super hydrating without making my skin oily. i love it so much.
Steph C.
Eustace
Makes my skin feeling fresh an clean. Makes me feel younger every day. Even my boyfriend want to use it.
Souhair M.
Toledo
This day creme is really good for my skin and makes my face really soft and perfect I would recommend it
Kristie H.
Melbourne
I've been trying to find a good daytime moisturiser for a while now and when I came across Sisley's one I had to get it because it was light weight and it locked the moisture in during the whole day.
irma u.
Sisley has always been one of my favorite skincare brands and their face masks are everything! Not only it helps your skin to improve but they also smell amazing. It has never let me down!