Sisley Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream, Plumping & Radiance, 50ml

by Sisley

Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream is the perfect daily skin care for re-plumping the skin and promoting the complexion's radiance. It is based on the three fundamentals of the Black Rose range for ever more effectiveness and pleasure - an infinitely sensory texture, a delicate yet addictive fragrance and immediate and long-term youthful actions. An exceptionally sensorial application. A silky texture that transforms into micro-droplets of water and permeates into the heart of the epidermis. Hydrated, the skin is infused with moisture, as if rejuvenated. The combination of oily Black Rose extract, May Rose water and Shea and Camelina oils leaves the skin soft, brings instant sensation of freshness and long-lasting comfort. The olfactory signature of Black Rose skin care - essential oils of Rose, Magnolia and Geranium - awakens the senses and provides an immediate sensation of well-being. 50ml

Does this work for combination skin?
Start your review of Sisley Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream, Plumping & Radiance, 50ml!
2 months agoWilsonville, OR
Extremely luxurious. The scent, the cream, the moisture it gives the face. You get what you pay for. Not a daily cream but when I am feeling I need a bit extra I reach for this at night. The price is fair. Completely worth the splurge.
8 months agoAustin, TX
Sisley Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream, Plumping & Radiance, 50ml uploaded by lazy B.
Be cautious of this product if you have sensitive skin. The cream has a lot of fake fragrance to it. After using for 3 months no noticable change to skin. Will not recommend to anyone and not buy again. Very unhappy
6 months agoOklahoma City , OK
First of all, it's painfully expensive. Secondly, it is so expensive. And finally, it is super expensive. It smells like heaven. It absorbs quite fast, but I think I can find a dozen that works just as well (or even better) on my skin with a much lower price.
6 months agoNorwich , NY
Pricey,yes but ever so worth it. Does a very good job rehydrating the skin,little goes a long way. There is nothing about this company’s products I can’t complain about outside of the price. They work!
8 months agoNewport, RI
Purchased at: Neiman Marcus
Some evenings I’ll skip the Vitamin A, slap on a hard working mask (hanacure is a favourite), and binge on Netflix. After the mask, I love to layer on this incredible cream and go to sleep. The light rose scent is so relaxing, and I always wake up to amazingly glowy skin that gives me a lovely well rested look. Also fantastic on long-haul flights - not as heavy as the Black Rose Mask, but just as hydrating.
5 months ago
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This has a water gel feel to it. It immediately sinks into your skin and leaves it feeling smooth and soft. No pilling or greasiness. I love the smell which is not as strong as the usual Sisley products. It is a bit pricey but you are paying for the brand name. There are similar water gel products out there on the market. The experience is luxurious if you have the extra money to spend.
a year agoChicago, IL
One of my favorites. Smells amazing and has a light water like consistency. Perfect for summer! Keeps my skin looking plump, fresh and moisturized all day long. On my second jar 🖤 the only thing is I wish it came in a pump instead of this glass jar for sanitary reasons.
3 months agoSpringfield, VA
Purchased at: Jet.com
Perfect summer moisturizer for my dry skin. I love the smell, the texture (lightweight and somewhat cooling but pack a bunch), but the price is stiff. Probably will repurchase if on discount but wouldn't pay full price again for this as there are cheaper alternatives.
5 months ago
Despite the high price this is something I will buy again, and again. I love it! The smell is amazing (roses!), it is strong FYI. The texture is super cool, cream to watery substance that absorbs easily. Leaves my skin feeling soft, hydrated, and plump, as promised.
4 months agoSacramento
THE BEST CREAM EVER!!! I have oily acne prone skin. Never had a problem with Sisley products. You only need a little bit and will see improvement right away. CON: price... It's definitely an investment.