Skin CareFacial SkincareFace OilSisley
Black Rose Precious Face Oil gezichtsolie - 25 ml

Sisley Black Rose Precious Face Oil gezichtsolie - 25 ml

by Sisley

Black Rose Precious Face Oil is Sisley's first skin care oil for dry or mature skin. With a high concentration of active ingredients, this silky-smooth dry oil prepares, nourishes and has an anti-aging effect: Rich in omega 3 and 6, it prepares the skin to receive its daily skin care. With its powerful blend of plant-based active ingredients that nourish, regenerate and protect (Padina pavonica, Unsaponifiables of avocado and natural Tocopherols), this oil provides the essential elements for the skin's vitality and youthfulness. Plum and Camelina oils maintain the lipid balance of the epidermis. Black Rose extract lies at the heart of the formula and lends a wonderful silky softness. It is combined with essential oils of Bulgarian Rose and Magnolia which have toning and soothing properties for a delicious awakening of the senses. Visibly smooths wrinkles and fine lines, revitalizes the skin and gives a radiant complexion. How to use: Apply 3 to 7 drops in the morning or evening on bare skin, face and neck, avoiding the area around the eyes. May be used alone or before daily skin care to better prepare the skin to receive its benefits. 25 ml / 0.8 oz This item not available for international shipment.

Is Sisley Black Rose Cream Masque for Women as great as some reviews on their page make it seem? I have the mask which I love and I’m curious about the oil but don’t want to spend the money If it is just average?
Can I use this over moisturizer at night?
Does this cause breakouts when used with moisturizer ?
Start your review of Sisley Black Rose Precious Face Oil gezichtsolie - 25 ml!
Product Highlights
Very good Face oil it is super hydrating and makes your skin silly smooth very pampering thing that every woman needs in reviews
Bao Hui L.
Boise, ID
I absolutely adore this oil in the dry winter. I got this as sample size and got full size during Black Friday sales. It leaves my skin super supple and smooth. Fabulous product from Sisley #newyearsamefaves
Jennifer S.
Reidsville, NC
Very hydrating and calming to the skin. I Love the smell and my skin really appreciates this oil in the dryer months!!!
Vanessa M.
Sisley Black Rose Precious Face Oil gezichtsolie - 25 ml uploaded by Vanessa M.
One of the most amazing oils for your face! Yes it is very pricey but it really works. It moisturizes and takes away any redness on your face (benefits of Rose on the skin). It is an oil you are applying on your skin and not a serum so that is something to keep in mind. However, it absorbs really quickly and I like to work it into my skincare routines when my face is a little red.
Amy C.
Roscoe, IL
Sisley Black Rose Precious Face Oil gezichtsolie - 25 ml uploaded by Amy C.
Sisley Paris Black Rose Cream Mask Thank you "Sisley Paris" for having me at your Saks Fifth Avenue, South Coast Plaza, private "Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream" preview party!! 🎉🎊 My skin is so plump & radiant after my first use. Breathing in the rose water & black rose extract, puts you in such a relaxed state after a busy day. For an ultra-luxe experience try over "Sisley Paris Black Rose Oil" Julie Tran of "Sisley Paris " was an incredible host! Lovely day of pampering 👑💄 Available June 1st 2017, to purchase contract Julie [email protected]
Ivette U.
Montclair, NJ
This is super pricey, but its quality 100%!!! I use it nightly and see and feel a difference!
Katie L.
Portland , OR
Sisley Black Rose Precious Face Oil gezichtsolie - 25 ml uploaded by Katie L.
I love this oil. Actually I love most face oils but I really love this too!!! It's a wonderful consistency, absorbs quickly, provides hydration and a glow. Yes, it is pricey but I waited until there was a good price on a combo set - it has the rose mask and rose oil in it together. AND if you wait until the barneys beauty event when they have a killer GWP, then it's a Big Bang for your buck!
Amena A.
Valley Stream, NY
Sisley Black Rose Precious Face Oil gezichtsolie - 25 ml uploaded by Amena A.
I LOVE the smell of this oil and my husband loves the scent it leaves. It’s part of my AM routine and it doesn’t leave a greasy feeling on my skin.
Angel C.
Cleveland, OH
This oil is a life saver. It is great to use when giving yourself an at home facial. Just leave it on and watch it work. I love to wear it to bed also. I always wake up super hydrated and it will repair and dryness
Desiree N.
Albuquerque, NM
I’ve heard a lot of good this about this brand I would love to try it but it’s so on the pricey side
April S.
Southampton, NY
Wow. You guys... this stuff is like liquid gold. It smells amazing, dosnt go on too heavy, isn't goopy or thick like other face oils, and leaves skin soft, moisturized and gleaming. Not to mention, you can take off the top and get every last drop, which at that price, is CRUCIAL ;)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mela D.
Arlington, WI
il y a 3 mois
Tyler P. il y a 2 mois
I cannot say enough things about it! Sometimes they do a boxed set of Black Rose products and I got it in there, likely I’d not bought it solo previously. I really enjoy the velvety texture, my skin looks radiant from it. My skin feels supple and healthy. I am sure there are other less expensive products that do well for you but it comes to the Sisley brand. I am a huge advocate for the brand and some items I couldn’t buy elsewhere like the Black Rose Eye Fluid I will not even try another product for my morning eyes, if you enjoy the Sisley range and don’t mind the price tag I would always suggest their products. Not to mention it’s a family run business rather than a massive company.