BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSisley
Black Rose Cream Masque for Women

Sisley Black Rose Cream Masque for Women

by Sisley

Black Rose Cream Masque was launched by the design house of Sisley.

Does this actually plump and moisturize the skin? I can’t seem to get samples to try it but I’m in need of a really good recovery/hydrating weekly mask!
How is this for combo skin? Is it worth the price?
is this good for combo skin?
Start your review of Sisley Black Rose Cream Masque for Women!
Product Highlights
This is really gentle on sensitive skin and incredible hydrating. I use it once every couple of weeks and feel like it really improves my skin texture.in reviews
Jennifer B.
Pleasant Gdn, NC
Sisley Black Rose Cream Masque for Women uploaded by Jennifer B.
Gosh I wish I didn’t love this so much ($$$) I got a great deal on it when I saw it at Costco of all places! It’s beautifully thick but sits on the skin like silk pjs. It doesn’t leave any residue and I can wash it off or sleep in it. It doesn’t clog my pores either. For reference my skin type is dry. If you want to try it but are on the fence go for the sample size… then check your nearest Costco.
Kimberly K.
East Earl, PA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I’m not usually one for celebrity endorsements, but when I read that January Jones uses Sisley Black Rose, I had to try them. She can afford to use anything on her face, so there must be something to it, ammmmiright? Definitely was not disappointed. The smell is luscious. It relaxes me instantly. The results are smooth, plump, hydrated skin. It differs from other cream masks I’ve used because it actually sinks in and the hydration stays with me for a few days. After I wipe it off, I follow with a few drops of Sisley Black Rose oil to lock it in. I like using this the night before I need to look my best.Sisley Black Rose Precious Face Oil gezichtsolie - 25 ml
Alex H.
Sisley Black Rose Cream Masque for Women uploaded by Alex H.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
A friend (who has sensitive skin) recommends this mask to me, says it calms irritated skin. However, it seems to be an ordinary mask to me, hydrating, I don’t see anything else. Please wash off after 10-15 minutes, my nose wing areas begin to irritate after that.
Ellen C.
I get it and it does add moisture and a plumping. It goes on easy and I only need a little to cover my face which is a little moist after washing. When I wipe off the excess I became aware that the product is pink. Like calamine lotion. That’s a problem. Why pink? To indicate “nude”? Problematic. I’ll keep using it and like the day long hydration I feel under my products and makeup but please consider using a brown shade to indicate “nude”. Thanks.
Kelli I.
Dallas, TX
I LOVE this mask. It is not designed as such but I love using it as an overnight sleeping mask. I use it a few evenings a week and wake up with more plump hydrated skin. It's gentle and does not irritate or cause any breakouts, plus I like the scent of it!
Analaura R.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This product is fantastic for skin hydration and smoothness. I use it daily on my face right before I go to bed and remove it the next morning. It leaves my face glowing and super soft and smooth. Anytime I see I’m running out, I immediately order another one. Cannot live without it!
Kara B.
South Bend, IN
The best mask for overall radiance. Use this the night before any day you want to look extra radiant. Magic!
Stephanie S.
This is my go to Holy Grail mask when my skin needs hydration. It is very pricey but worth every penny. The ingredient list is stellar. The black rose line from Sisley has completely revolutionized my skin making me look 10 years or more younger. I use this as a leave on sleeping type mask and wash off in the morning. No other product has matched up to the glow factor I receive the next day after wearing this mask.
Raica B.
Love this mask , have very sensitive skin, prone to breakouts and oily. I cleanse with ultracalming cleanser at night, then apply this and leave it on overnight as I would a moisturizer. It helps keep my flaky skin in control, and I have fewer breakouts when using it. So worth it !will def buy it again
Addfernando M.
Douglasville
AMAZING!!! Smells delicious and gently softened my skin. Was not stripping at all. It was a little pricy but worth every penny
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Avery E.
Rocky Mountain House, AB
il y a 5 ans
How is this for combo skin? Is it worth the price?
Mary Q. il y a 4 ans
I have combination skin and as you could tell by my picture, I needed to work on my T-zone. The Black Rose Mask is very pricey but I like to think I deserve it for a treat, It makes me feel more confident and younger. I've had many people come to me to say I look so young for my age and it makes my skin so smooth. Thanks to the Black Rose Mask, it has helped me a lot, because it tightens my pores and makes my skin look smooth. I've tried a lot of other expensive masks and I like the Black Rose the most, so I would say go ahead and try it, or get a sample before you buy, if you don't want to spend the money just yet. It is well worth the money and it does last a long time. I bought mine about 8 months ago and I still have a third of a tube left. I am going for their facials at Holt Renfrew( available every month by appointments only and the girls will book it with no payment up front), it is free with purchase of two skin care products, expensive or cheap from the Sisley counter. However, there are a lot of products with different price ranges for you to choose from. The girls at the counter are so helpful, you just need to ask them what you can get with the amount of money you want to spend and they'll suggest what is good for your skin type. The Professional skin masseuses do such a great job, you feel and look like a new person, all shiny and glowing, just beautiful.