BY SISLEY

Black Rose Cream Masque was launched by the design house of Sisley. see more...

Sisley Black Rose Cream Masque for Women
  • "This is really gentle on sensitive skin and incredible hydrating. I use it once every couple of weeks and feel like it really improves my skin texture." in 7 reviews
Heather S.
Midway City
I really really enjoyed using this eye mask..i had superficial undereye lines..along with minor crows feet..That..and a single wrinkle ..right next to my lip..the week after my 40 th bday..sent me off onmy skincare journey..started drugstore..next..bcuz im VERY FORTUNATE to live in the area of a so cal neigborhood called garden grove..aka KOREATOWN..i became obsessed with the10-13 step korean regimen..i also ended up using retin a...lol no spcrip...is it bad that i but it from strangers i found on craigslist..in allies CASH ONLY...kinda like a drug deal?Oh well back to my skin...so ..after about 6months of me taking METICULOUS CARE of my skin..amd adding retin a ..MY EYES were so much WORSE than when i began..just like i had aged 20 yearS..so ..as i am aware of the retin a UGLIES..ikept on it..now its been over a year..and i had no improvement...even with dermarolling and STILL...retin a..until i heard of this eye treatment from sum lady at the gym..i got it..and have been ising it regularly ..and one day..i noticed a DEFINITE improvement ...of course..i doubted my own eyes ..so i took a pic so i could compare...better late than never..rite?
Laura N.
Sunnyvale, CA
I received this product as a deluxe sample with my makeup purchase of concealer and powder. It smelled and felt luxurious on my skin, like a high-quality mask at a spa. It has a thick, white, creamy texture that feels light and slightly cool when applied. The scent of rose was strong, but not overwhelming.

After using this mask twice, my skin felt much more hydrated in areas where I had dry skin and my overall skin was supple and glowing. It was very easy to use. Simply apply a thick layer, as you would with your face moisturizer, leave it on for approximately 20 mins, then rinse with warm water and a washcloth.

Initially, the price seemed a bit high compared to what I normally spend on this type of product. However, I felt it gave great noticeable, lasting results that would make it worth the price tag. I was very satisfied with the results and I would definitely purchase the full size Sisley Paris Black Rose Cream Mask to use it as a regular facial mask.
Kaatje M.
Newport Beach
I love the entire Sisly Black Rose Line. This mask is very gentle on the skin. I know Sisly is expensive, but this mask is definitely worth the money. I don't use it that often, but when I feel I deserve a spa day at home, this is my go to mask!
Addison B.
I love this cream mask it applies so well and makes me skin feel amazing! It smells amazing, and doesn’t irritate my skin, the packaging is sturdy and easy to open and squirt out! I’d recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin!
Sarah P.
Lebanon
I love all of the Sisley masks, I use them all for my different facial needs, weather it’s winter, summer, your face feels dry or oily, Sisley has face masks for all. This black rose mask, I use generally 2x a month to help keep up with hydration.
Teva A.
If you are looking for a luxury mask that makes you feel like you're pampering yourself then this is the mask for you. It exceeded my expectations and I found it very effective with moisturizing and nurturing my typically dry skin. My favorite tip is to keep it in the fridge. When you apply it the mask is super cooling on the skin!
ALEXA P.
Burbank, CA
didn’t see a huge change after using this. received with a couple other sisley products and I don’t think it’s worth the $$. most were too harsh for my skin type.
Madi S.
Merrick, NY
Just wow! My skin felt soft, hydrated, and plump after one use. It smells great and feels amazing on the skin. I have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate me at all. It's quite expensive, so I won't be repurchasing, but I hope I come across more sample sizes.
Gage C.
Pinson, AL
This mask is absolutely stunning!! It’s way up there in price but my gosh does it plump up your skin, and also leaves it feeling as smooth as ever. I totally recommend this to anyone who has the money to splurge on something in skincare, totally worth it!
Kay T.
Kennesaw
This masque can be easily applied and comes in a tube so the sanitary part is already a plus. I've been repeating this product over and over and I've lost count of how many I have been through! Very moisturizing and I love the scent of this product.
karina d.
is this good for combo skin?
Joanna S.
I hear this mask is great, but super pricey. Has anyone tried it, and would you recommend it?
Avery E.
Rocky Mountain House , AB
How is this for combo skin? Is it worth the price?
Kristin W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Is this good for oily/combo skin?

back