BY SISLEY

Black Rose Cream Masque was launched by the design house of Sisley. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is really gentle on sensitive skin and incredible hydrating. I use it once every couple of weeks and feel like it really improves my skin texture." in 7 reviews
Laura N.
Sunnyvale, CA
I received this product as a deluxe sample with my makeup purchase of concealer and powder. It smelled and felt luxurious on my skin, like a high-quality mask at a spa. It has a thick, white, creamy texture that feels light and slightly cool when applied. The scent of rose was strong, but not overwhelming.

After using this mask twice, my skin felt much more hydrated in areas where I had dry skin and my overall skin was supple and glowing. It was very easy to use. Simply apply a thick layer, as you would with your face moisturizer, leave it on for approximately 20 mins, then rinse with warm water and a washcloth.

Initially, the price seemed a bit high compared to what I normally spend on this type of product. However, I felt it gave great noticeable, lasting results that would make it worth the price tag. I was very satisfied with the results and I would definitely purchase the full size Sisley Paris Black Rose Cream Mask to use it as a regular facial mask.
Eva K.
This is such a gorgeous mask. I use it when I want to look my best - it feels so luxe and luscious, plus smells phenomenal. Leaves skin baby soft, hydrated, calm and happy. One of my favorite splurges!
Teva S.
If you are looking for a luxury mask that makes you feel like you're pampering yourself then this is the mask for you. It exceeded my expectations and I found it very effective with moisturizing and nurturing my typically dry skin. My favorite tip is to keep it in the fridge. When you apply it the mask is super cooling on the skin!
Madi S.
Merrick, NY
Just wow! My skin felt soft, hydrated, and plump after one use. It smells great and feels amazing on the skin. I have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate me at all. It's quite expensive, so I won't be repurchasing, but I hope I come across more sample sizes.
Gage C.
Pinson, AL
This mask is absolutely stunning!! It’s way up there in price but my gosh does it plump up your skin, and also leaves it feeling as smooth as ever. I totally recommend this to anyone who has the money to splurge on something in skincare, totally worth it!
Kay T.
Kennesaw
This masque can be easily applied and comes in a tube so the sanitary part is already a plus. I've been repeating this product over and over and I've lost count of how many I have been through! Very moisturizing and I love the scent of this product.
Lauren J.
Athens, GA
This mask is absolutely amazing!! This was my first time using this mask and it was a little pricey but also a good value for the price! It was very gentle and made my skin feel baby soft after use! I would definitely order it again!
Danielle  M.
Wellington, FL
One of the best face masks I have ever used! My skin is bright, glowing, firmer and just all around perfect after using this amazing mask! I am just about out and am struggling that I have to have it! It is so much, but it is so good!
♚ م.
norwalk
This cream is very moisturizing and great for your face I would say if you have sensitive skin like me then this is a definite purchase you should make! Not a bad price but do wish there was a bigger bottle so that I wouldn't have to order one every month !
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh! I️ use it at night and wake up with the most moisturized glowing skin. Helps my makeup go on smoothly and makes my skin look flawless. This is hand down the best masque ever, expensive but worth the money!
karina d.
is this good for combo skin?
Joanna S.
I hear this mask is great, but super pricey. Has anyone tried it, and would you recommend it?
Avery E.
Rocky Mountain House, AB
How is this for combo skin? Is it worth the price?
Kristin W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Is this good for oily/combo skin?