BY SISLEY

The item will be shipping internationally from Thailand as registered mail, confirmation upon delivery will be required. The item is fresh and 100% authentic. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Iris H.
Kilgore, TX
What can I say about not just this product, but any SISLEY product that I have used before? Once again they have gone BEYOND meeting my expectation. I am no newbie to SISLEY products, they can be pricey but they are worth every dime spent I promise you! Want to see your skin completely transform in some of the best ways within the first two to three weeks of use? Then try this product. This is a great start to anti-aging skincare.
alison f.
Of course for the price i hope it is a good product. I absolutely loved it. I have very sensitive skin but it did not irritate my skin at all. The packaging is simple and modern but for the price I expect more. Maybe if it came with more product I would repurchase however it is just not worth it no matter how much I love it.
Sharon F.
Gaithersburg, MD
Best product I have ever used. Don’t smell like chemicals smell. Is certainly not for intense sunlight, Is not . I recommend this product to anyone
Mariam L.
Casablanca
I like this cream it's a good moisturizer, it's gentle & soft. The packaging is very normal .Expensive but good ! I do recommend it.