BY SISKIYOU

Our San Diego Chargers neoprene laptop bags are designed to fit 15 and most 17 laptops and are approved to pass airport security without removing the equipment from the bag. Some 17 laptops are designed with a wider border and may not fit this bag. (inner bag dimensions: 11 t x 15w) Officially licensed NFL product Fits up to 17 laptops, depending on frame Soft neoprene stretches for maximum storage TSA approved see more...

Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
I got this for my husband for Father's Day and he absolutely went nuts! He loves the chargers. This bag is super durable and tough! He carries his laptop all his supplies and the straps haven't loosened or anything! He's even washed it and the logo stood on perfect!
M W.
I love this! This was the perfect gift for my dad. Granted, we're a little biased because we're huge Charger fans, but regardless, this is a great laptop bag
I gave this to my dad and not only does he like it because it protects is laptop but it's his favorite team ! Go CHARGERS !!
Faye T.
Delano, CA
My friends is a fan of chargers and she would love this laptop case.. it is so her. I love the black background
Melissa P.
Schofield, WI
This is so cool where can I get this?