Healthsiser
EasyWeed Heat Transfer Material - White

Siser EasyWeed Heat Transfer Material - White

by siser

Specifications-PU composition•Pressure sensitive backing•Semi-gloss finish•90 Microns / 3.5 Mils•45deg,/60deg, blade• Can be layered Applies to-100% cotton•100% polyester•Poly/cotton blends•Leather Heat Application-Time- 10-15 Seconds•Temperature- 305deg, F / 150deg, C•Pressure- Medium•Peel- HOT or COLD Care Instructions-Do not dry clean•Machine wash WARM or COLD / mild detergent•Dry at normal setting•No chlorine bleach•Wait 24 hours before first wash

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Siser EasyWeed Heat Transfer Material - White!
This is a staple. for my t-shirts. I always use white on mainly everything. I use this because it stays on the shirts and so easy to weed.
My absolute favorite HTV is easy weed. So easy to weed and the finished product always looks awesome. This is much more affordable than other brands and gives a better value. This product is always above my expectations and I will buy everytime.
Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: Amazon
Super easy to use. I use it With My cameo machine and it works great. I apply it to my t shirts with a regular iron and it works like a charm. However it’s super delicate in the wash so if you want to keep using the t shirt make sure you wash is very carefully.
Claremont, NC
Siser EasyWeed Heat Transfer Material - White uploaded by Lauren P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Siser EasyWeed is my go-to for HTV! No other brand beats it! So so easy to weed and transfers perfectly. It holds up in the wash and I even tumble dry my shirts and haven’t had any issues. Totally worth the money!
albany
Love this heat transfer vinyl between this and Cricut iron this vinyl work so much better lasts longer and comes with way more vinyl on the roll for the price would highly recommend
Fort Mill, SC
Purchased at: Amazon
We never buy any other brand! Love siser htv! Very good quality, easy to cut and weed. Separates easily and application is also easy. A bit pricier than others htv but you get what you pay for...the quality of siser brand cannot be beat!
Fort Hood
Purchased at: Amazon
I use white Siser Easyweed with my [product:cricut-explore-air-2-machine] all the time and it is the best Heat Transfer Vinyl to work with. Weeding this stuff is SO EASY and makes creating projects so much more fun, definitely my go-to HTV
Batavia, NY
This is a great brand of vinyl. It really is easy to weed and irons on really efficiently. I've used it on many of my projects and I am continuously happy with how well it works both in the weeding and transferring process!
Petal, MS
Purchased at: Michaels Stores
Absolutely love siser brand HTV. I keep the colors white and black on hand at all times. They are my most requested colors. It’s adheres a lot better than other brands I’ve tried and has a way better look then the cricut brand does! Definitely recommend!
Armuchee, GA
Siser EasyWeed Heat Transfer Material - White uploaded by Abby R.
My go to heat transfer vinyl!!! I use this daily for my small business!!!! Easy peel and sticks wonderfully!!!!! And I love the wide range of colors they offer! Could not ask for a better product!

Looking for your answer?