SiriusXM Lynx Portable Radio

by SiriusXM

Does this device work with current SiriusXM account holders?
What are teh main pros of gettign this in a nut shell?
What are teh main pros of gettign this in a nut shell?
Start your review of SiriusXM Lynx Portable Radio!
How would you rate this product?
Gardena, CA
I just bought the SiriusXM Lynx and it absolutely rocks! Between the easy touchscreen interface, the radios ability to rewind, pause, go back 5 hours in time, and it's ability to listen to one song while viewing what's currently playing on EVERY other station is awesome. Not to mention the bread & butter of satellite radio which is commercial free music segmented by genre, decades, style, etc, while being hosted by real DJ's who pull out songs you've long forgotten and/or new songs you never new were out there. It truly makes radio personal & fun again. Finally they also offer every major sports broadcast, across all teams, across the whole nation along with unparalleled talk radio from Howard Stern, Opie & Anthony, Oprah, and on and on and on, in the best user interface ever - go buy yourself a Lynx and rock out!!!!
Woodruff, SC
I've never actually used the Portable radio but I did subscribe to SiriusXM Radio for about 5 months. I was sceptical about paying for radio anyway but then there were still comercials and still uber amounts of talk on the music stations. It's too expensive for you to have to put up with that mess.
Panama City Beach
OMG this product is awesome!!! Can I say its portable!! which means you can take it to work, camping to the lake or river, back yard bbqs, on a hike or just room to room in your house! it works great and very user friendly. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Boca Raton, FL
This is a great radio because It is small and can fit in your pocket. The battery seems good and plays for hours. Screen is nice and easy to read and use. Like the ability to store favorite stations, storing your songs on it also so you can use it as a MP3 player.
I LOVE MY SIRIUSXM RADIO!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH THAT I'M WRITING THIS REVIEW IN ALL CAPS!!! I FIND OUT ABOUT NEW MUSIC BEFORE ANYONE ELSE BECAUSE OF MY XM RADIO. MY SOLO JAM SESSIONS HAVE INCREASED 10 FOLD SINCE I BOUGHT THIS RADIO!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!
Williston, NC
I absolutely love my SiriusXM! No matter which version of satellite radio you get, be it the car only, or the car/home package, it is well worth it. With all the channel options, there is something to please everyone.
Glendive, MT
I love my Sirius radio I can take it where ever I go work ,home ,car I have my favorites channels programed in less commercial I don't have to worry when I got out of town finding a channel I like I have them already .
Tampa, FL
I recently got one and I love it! Whenever I miss one of my favorite morning shows, I love that I can reply them later. I am able to turn into different radio stations around the country. I love it!
Garden Grove, CA
The Lynx portable radio, while it's not something I totally regret, I feel like it could've been more. It was nice to have for the first 2-3 hours but after that, it was like "... now what?"
Clarksburg, WV
I use XM all the time. I love the fact that this one is portable and you could take anywhere you need to. I recommend this product and any other serious XM radio products.