BY SIRENE

Launched by the design house of Vicky Tiel in 1994, Possesses an enticing blend of oriental florals touches of fruit woody amber and musk, It is recommended for casual wear, Dimensions: 3''H x 3''W x 3''L, Materials: Perfume, see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tiasia C.
Baltimore, MD
It's cheaper than a lot of fragrances that you find in them high-priced or is that really don't smell good this actually smells good no shade but I would rather have a cheap percent then a high-priced sent that doesn't smell good just because it's expensive don't mean that it's a great product this is cheap and it smells good that's rare to find that
IKimmie D.
Deerfield Bch, FL
This fragrance is a must have , its not too strong or over powering its just right. I strongly recommend vicky tiel my mom has been using this fragrance since forever she loves it its a easy go to gift.
Sheila C.
Love this spray one of my favorites , this is a absolute must have for me ! I don't know what I would do without it !
lori p.
Hurricane, WV
I did smell this in a department store once and it seemed a little strong to me. like old lady strong.
Kayleigh M.
Maryland
Perfect scent for everyday use or for a special occasion. I recommend it to all of my friends.
Sonia D.
Omaha, NE
It's pretty pricey, is there another place I can purchase this with a cheaper price!?