Sir Richard's Condom Company - Pleasure Dots Condoms - 12 Pack

Find sexual health products at Target.com! You and hundreds of dots, working towards one mutally beneficial goal. Excite and stimulate for the ultimate experience. chemical-free. made from 100% natural latex. no fillers or additive ingredients. premium lubricant. No spermicides, glycerin, or parabens. ava vegan certified (american vegetarian society) & peta cruelty free approved (people for the ethical treatment of animals). rest assured that each one of our condoms has succeeded in numerous tests to ensure your pleasure, and each one is electronically tested to exceed fda safety and reliability standards. for every.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sir Richard's Condom Company - Pleasure Dots Condoms - 12 Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Salado, TX
You get what you play for. These condoms do have a tendency of breaking. Me and my fiancé went through a couple during one sex session. They are good for us because if we do happen to get pregnant we are ok with that fact but if you aren't and use these i recommend double protection. Also the beads are fantastic!!! they feel amazing. I bought my first single condom from this brand for 99 cents at Spencer's. and went back for more.

Looking for your answer?