Sir Kensington's Yellow Mustard uploaded by Vanna L.

BY SIR KENSINGTON'S

Sir Kensingtons - All Natural Mustard Yellow - 14 oz. 396gSir Kensingtons All NaturalMustard Yellow is great. Possibly the world s first full-bodied yellow mustard Sir Kensington s brings new inspiration to this American mainstay. Fragrant mustard seeds and ground turmeric imbue its rich textur see more...

Brittany P.
Denver, CO
This is my second favorite catchup and mustard. I love you independently made a small batch catch up. It taste so much better than the overprocessed over sugared stuff. It’s a little more expensive, but worth every penny.
Rebecca L.
Purchased at: Kroger
The ketchup is was keeps me coming back to sir Kensington’s brand! It’s sweet and has a tiny kick to it! Not exactly spicy but definitely not bland. I could literally stink this by the bottle lol keep it coming!
Haley J.
I have only tried the ketchup but there wasn’t an option to review that. I really like it, it tastes different than traditional ketchup. It’s hard to explain but it tastes fresher.
Stephanie E.
Chicago
Sir Kensington ketchup is my absolute favorite. There is a nice subtle kick of flavor in this that I haven’t found in other ketchups. There is also not an overpowering sweetness or saltiness
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've never really been a big mustard person (unless it's Dijon mustard), but I really love Sir Kensington's yellow mustard! It's not as sour or acidic as other brands of yellow mustard, but still has that tangy, vinegar-y kick to it that I enjoy. I used it the other day to grill some hamburgers/hot dogs, and everyone loved it! The perfect grill companion, highly recommended.
Claudia F.
This ketchup & mustard duo is a must have for my soy dogs. Super tasty sir Kensington’s never disappoints. Has a great taste with ingredients you can trust.
Shannon H.
Columbus, OH
These condiments are no frills filled with unnecessary garbage. I love that I can feel good using these for the whole family. Great tasty products.
Amber R.
Olathe, KS
The best all natural option for condiments. I absolutely love these, they taste as close to homemade as you can get from a prepackaged condiment
Julia S.
I love the minimal ingredients, taste, and that there is no sugar added to the sauces. The flavor and brand make it worth the extra money.
Kelsey H.
New braunfels, TX
This is a pretty solid ketchup for anything that requires ketchup. It also provides a solid base for homemade bbq or cocktail sauces

Amazon