Sir Kensington's Spicy Ketchup

Looking for a bit more heat? Sir Kensington’s Spicy Ketchup features chipotle peppers, cilantro, lime juice, and hint of coriander. Spicy enough to amuse the taste buds, it packs a pleasing punch without sinking the ship.

How spicy is this? I don’t really like spicy that much.
Is this fit enough to eat once a week?
How does this ketchup taste?
Start your review of Sir Kensington's Spicy Ketchup!
Vartine N.
Tampa, FL
Sir Kensington's Spicy Ketchup uploaded by Vartine N.
Purchased at: Publix
I didn’t get the spicy one but the regular flavored ketchup and it was the best. I can’t taste the difference compared to other brands. Im thinking of buying more of this brand once I finish it. They also have other dressings and I’m excited to try them!
Rachel D.
Anderson, IN
Okay, I know this is just ketchup. But at the same time, it's Not Just Ketchup. It's FANCY KETCHUP. If you're used to Heinz, try this out because it is way better. It has a richer texture, better smell, and it has way more spices and flavor to it. I use it all the time, I'll never go back to Heinz.
Kelly W.
Daytona Beach, FL
I love this ketchup and sir Kensington’s is one of my favorite brands. It has the perfect amount of tang and sweetness to it
Charity S.
Purchased at: Publix
Sir Kensington’s Spicy Ketchup tastes so delicious and I live that the product we buy is organic and soy free. Due to allergies this product is the best for my family.
Kathryn H.
Cranford, NJ
Sir Kensington's Spicy Ketchup uploaded by Kathryn H.
This spicy ketchup has changed the game for me. I first tried Sir Kensington's dressings, fabanaise, and regular ketchup. But this is by far my favorite product of theirs. Their ketchups are Non-gmo and actually tastes like real tomatoes. But with the little bit of jalapeno heat it is *chef's kiss*! You can pair with potatoes, burgers, and really anything. If you're the type of person who loves putting hot sauce on everything, I'd definitely switch to this as your ketchup! :)
Allison C.
Leland, NC
Don’t let the name fool you! Tasty and perfect for entertaining. My first try was with fries! Good and red.
Julie E.
Omaha, NE
This has a strong tomato flavor, it really seems more like a spicy marinara flavor with the smooth ketchup texture & thickness. It’s good though. It works. It’s definitely got that “make your nose runny” heat to it but not crazy hot.
Lexy M.
Lake Orion, MI
Hands down the best tasting ketchup with the most ethical ingredients and packaging. It's a little pricier than others ketshups but the carbon footprint is smaller and it's way better for your body then most processed sauces
Sam C.
Aubrey, TX
These products are pretty good but I wish they had cleaner ingredients. These taste good, but they still have some questionable things that I don’t know if I want to be eating.
Val G.
Emmaus, PA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
We really like Sit Kensington’s products in my house. The ingredients are simple and I know we aren’t eating tons of chemicals. They have delicious condiments that I feel good about buying. We have purchased several items like the ketchup and have been very happy.