Sir Kensington's Spicy Brown Mustard

by Sir Kensington's

This stone ground, European style deli mustard offers a rugged sweetness coupled with an approachable tangy heat. This recipe features a combined blend of brown and yellow mustard seeds, balanced with a touch of Vermont maple syrup.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sir Kensington's Spicy Brown Mustard!
How would you rate this product?
Vista, CA
Hands down one of our favorite companies. They have a variety of flavors for their mustard & mayos. They use avocado oil in their product. Our favorite by them is their special sauce. One thing though that I’m not completely on board with they still add some sugar to these.
Gluten Free
YUM! I love putting this on my sandwich for a little extra zing. I have also made a sauce for asparagus and crab cakes using this plus lemon juice and a little heavy whipping cream! Sooooo good and without the horseradish taste that remoulade sauce has!!
LOVEEEE!! I'm a fan of mustard, spicy mustard particularly.  This one I like particularly! It's got a great taste, not too spicy just enough.  (It's great in tuna! which i used to think was weird, but you should definitely try!)
No Special Diet
Quincy, MA
I love this mustard. They actually don't carry it at my local supermarket anymore so I hunt for it everytime I'm in a different one.
Westfield, IN
I am such a huge fan of this mustard. It goes well in most savoury sandwiches and helps to complete a picnic lunch easily.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Fayetteville, NC
Love this mustard, it spreads nicely and has a amazing flavor that isn't over powering but you can definitely taste.
No Special Diet
Tampa, FL
Really delicious, really clean ingredients. Try it on Brussels sprouts with some apple cider vinegar! So delicious!
Vegan, Organic, Dairy Free
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite mustard! Even though it’s pricey, a little goes a long way. Their special sauce is also a favorite.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Highland Park, NJ
I love love love this spicy brown mustard. It’s so flavorful and creamy and rich and earthy. The best!
East Lansing, MI
Great spicy brown mustard! This is so good on sandwiches, pretzels and pretty much anything!
Vegan, Organic, No Special Diet