Sir Kensington's Special Sauce

Reminiscent of a traditional French remoulade and approachably nostalgic, Sir Kensington's Special Sauce is the perfect topping to dress up a classic hamburger. A touch of paprika, a dash of mustard, and the crunch of pickles delivers roadside flavor with farmstand ingredients.

Ingredients: Sunflower Oil, Water, Relish (Cucumbers, Distilled Vinegar, Garlic, Jalapeño Peppers, Salt, Dill Weed, Mustard Seed, Calcium Chloride, Xanthan Gum), Egg Yolks, Tomato Paste, Organic Lemon Juice, Organic Cane Sugar, Mustard Flour, Paprika, Citric Acid, Dried Garlic, Black Pepper.

Does anyone know if this is keto approved? I saw one keto Influenster post about it on instagram but I couldn’t find the post again. Thanks guys!
Start your review of Sir Kensington's Special Sauce!
I'm usually not a big condiment girl, I'll use ketchup every so often and I love vegan mayonnaise has. So when I try to sample of this in the store, I was blown away and had to purchase a bottle it is so absolutely yummy. I put it on vegetables after roasting, I put it in salads. It's definitely a special treat that I'll purchase every so often
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Wildwood Crst, NJ
Love this stuff.  I use it in place of mayonnaise on sandwiches and in egg salad.  I love it and have gotten compliments from friends and family about foods I've made with it.  I think it's a better option than some of the mass produced garbage we eat.
No Special Diet
Davenport
I used this with many sandwiches and all turned out great I also used it in quesadillas. I really like the flavors and variety this gave to many of my sandwiches. I often cook healthy and vegetarian so I am looking for flavor to add to variety.
I enjoyed Sir Kensington's Special Sauce, I use it on burgers and sandwiches, and as a dip for fries. Although it is a bit pricey, Ibotta usually has coupons for Sir Kensington products so it works out pretty well.
Organic
Salt Lake Cty, UT
A good healthy alternative to traditional mayonnaise at a similar price! You can pretty much find it anywhere in an organic grocery store or organic section. I like eating this with burger salads or sweet potato fries!
Vegetarian, Organic, Paleo
Los Angeles
This special sauce is, in fact, special! It’s keto friendly, so I use it for almost everything. From using it in my bunless burgers, to using it as a dip, it’s worth the price!
Mena, AR
Love this! It’s so good and Versatile you can put it one anything you want. Would recommend. The ingredients are nice to not a lot of crazy weird ingredients. Very creamy. Love!
Charlotte, NC
I keep trying to recreate this sauce but I can’t do it! I love it’s flavor and we use it with everything!! Burgers, fries, chips, veggies you name it and we eat it!
Vegetarian
White Plains, NY
Love this stuff! Kind of taste like big Mac sauce. There’s a lot of mail in it so I wouldn’t consider it necessarily healthy, but it’s good on a burger once in a while!
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Chicago , IL
I love adding this sauce to black bean burgers or sometimes I think it out and drizzle it over roasted carrots and cauliflower. It’s pretty versatile and super tasty!
Vegetarian, Dairy Free