Sir Kensington's Classic Ketchup uploaded by Sarah T.Sir Kensington's Classic Ketchup uploaded by Sarah T.Sir Kensington's Classic Ketchup uploaded by Vanna L.

BY SIR KENSINGTON'S #8 in Ketchup

Already acquainted with ketchup? Think again: Sir Kensington’s Classic Ketchup boasts a surprisingly short list of wholesome ingredients like crushed tomatoes, raw sugar, and a tangy blend of vinegar and spices. It’s ketchup, you see, only more so—a lively, all-natural alternative made with the ingredients nature intended.

Ingredients: Tomatoes, Tomato Paste, Organic Cane Sugar, Onions, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt, Lime Juice Concentrate, Green Bell Peppers, Allspice.

Gabriela A.
Gourmet ketchup I'm very interested in buying it, but $8 maybe that will be my in laws are coming over i have to impress them ketchup for bbq
Ally S.
1,097 reviews
Super delicious for condiments and love the packaging just wish there wasn't added sugar, definitely recommend you try regardless. Yumm yum
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
1,454 reviews
I think this is a great product it just grateful you were to all my food and to all my barbecues and I really enjoyed the product as well
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
One of the tastiest ketchup I've ever tasted, sometimes hard to find in store however as the usual is just Heinz. Tastes more tomato-y
Sofia S.
Bring your meals to life with Sir Kensington's dijon mustard. It has a rich and potent flavor that is certain to wow your taste buds.
Daniela O.
This is a really good brand of you’re looking for an alternative choice for condiments. They have good flavor and are a good price!
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
wonderful. I use this sauce for my sandwiches in the morning and it's great, although I'm telling you that it's not healthy for me.
Rachel S.
Dorchester, MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
An upgrade to your average ketchup. This ketchup actually tastes like tomato. A welcome addition to the classic burger and fries.
Millie C.
Nashua, NH
I just didn't like it , it is very thick its not as creamy as the normal ketchup is. So its a no no for me. Would not buy it again
Mari L.
Milwaukee, WI
It’s ok I buy this from time to time I get it from target it’s taste the same the o my thing your paying for is the brand
Robin Y.
Have you tried this on your meatloaf??? It is awesome!
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
How does this ketchup taste?
Sarah T.
Stony Creek
Are the products from this company, Sir Kensington’s, vegetarian or vegan?

Amazon