Sir Kensington's Classic Ketchup uploaded by Sarah T.Sir Kensington's Classic Ketchup uploaded by Sarah T.Sir Kensington's Classic Ketchup uploaded by Vanna L.

BY SIR KENSINGTON'S #8 in Ketchup

Already acquainted with ketchup? Think again: Sir Kensington’s Classic Ketchup boasts a surprisingly short list of wholesome ingredients like crushed tomatoes, raw sugar, and a tangy blend of vinegar and spices. It’s ketchup, you see, only more so—a lively, all-natural alternative made with the ingredients nature intended.

Ingredients: Tomatoes, Tomato Paste, Organic Cane Sugar, Onions, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt, Lime Juice Concentrate, Green Bell Peppers, Allspice.

Sarah Lee G.
Vacaville, CA
If you are looking for a gourmet fresh tasting ketchup try this out. Its definitely not your standarded bottled proccessed ketchup. Its also a bit chunkier and reminded me a bit of marinara. The kids liked it, but for the price I don't know that I would buy it for the often it is more expensive. They also have a spicey version for those who like a bit of kick!
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
I did not like this at all. 1. it isn't smooth like ketchup normally is.. i guess its how i grew up with it and am used to it that way. 2. for 7 bucks, i could by 3 big organic ketchups from trader joes - not as sweet and has a lovely texture.
Anya R.
I'm a huge ketchup loved. I put it on everything. So I really wanted to like this ketchup since it's healthier. However, I just didn't. It has a weird aftertaste. And just leaves me wanting Heinz even more.
lulu j.
I recommend this ketchup its a bit better for you and its best when its in a crystal container, on plastic bottles sauces somehow seem to absorb all its toxics, and I can really taste its difference its pure, and a little more sweet.
Gen G.
Brooklyn, NY
I am not usually a ketchup fan but their ketchup is definitely my favorite. Their mustard and mayo both have a bit more complex flavor than other brands as well
CMCT T.
Memphis, TN
Can’t get enough of this condiment line by Sir Kensington! I love to add sauce to all foods, but don’t want to feel bad about what I’m putting into my body!
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn, NY
Way too sweet. There's a better tasting artisan ketchup on the market, but this isn't it. I love ketchup and this is definitely not one I would buy again.
Cristina F.
All three products taste really good and are all natural products. They ingredients and simple and fit into the way we like to eat for us and our children.
Symone M.
Arlington, VA
Really great quality ketchup! I’m not a huge ketchup person but it’s just very fresh and flavorful. Minimally processed and definitely worth the price
Jen H.
Love this ketchup on hot dogs!! It has a thicker consistency and slightly more tomato paste taste than Heinz. Also less acidic and a slight spiciness
Robin Y.
Have you tried this on your meatloaf??? It is awesome!
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
How does this ketchup taste?
Sarah T.
Stony Creek
Are the products from this company, Sir Kensington’s, vegetarian or vegan?

Amazon