Sir Kensington's Classic Ketchup uploaded by Sarah T.Sir Kensington's Classic Ketchup uploaded by Sarah T.Sir Kensington's Classic Ketchup uploaded by Vanna L.

BY SIR KENSINGTON'S #8 in Ketchup

Already acquainted with ketchup? Think again: Sir Kensington’s Classic Ketchup boasts a surprisingly short list of wholesome ingredients like crushed tomatoes, raw sugar, and a tangy blend of vinegar and spices. It’s ketchup, you see, only more so—a lively, all-natural alternative made with the ingredients nature intended.

Ingredients: Tomatoes, Tomato Paste, Organic Cane Sugar, Onions, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt, Lime Juice Concentrate, Green Bell Peppers, Allspice.

Samantha B.
Haddonfield, NJ
Ever since discovering their ketchup we have started to buy the rest of their products! The quality is great and definitely worth the price. Love the ingredients that they use and the way everything tastes.
Carol S.
This brand is amazing! I love the 3 pack because that’s it I don’t need anything else for a family bbq and that quality and taste of these products is one of kind. I Always recommend this brand to my friends and family.
Emily M.
Downers Grove, IL
Purchased at: Target
A little pricier but honestly so many ketch ups taste like pure chemicals and this one doesn't. It is slightly sweet and I really enjoy it. I haven't purchased a full size but I've tried the small size and would buy next time I'm looking for ketchup.
Rebecca L.
The ketchup the ketchup! Sweet, spicy, tangy... it tastes like Heinz ketchups sophisticated older sister and you get the beautiful tangy brown mustard as well! The Mayonnaise is pretty standard but still good.
Zara S.
Greensboro, NC
Purchased at: Target
I love the sir Kensington brands. I’ve tried all three of these and there really good. A lot healthier and better than ordinary brands. It is a bit more expensive but it’s definitely worth it. I would buy again.
sara g.
Newport, OR
I know the says is a sample pack but I use these regular sizes all the time they are amazing there's a hollow pino ketchup to sir king Smith and as that is to die for
Christy K.
Denver
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This is some legit fancy and great tasting ketchup!! I try to buy mostly glass bottles condiments as to not add to the pollution of the planet, but I’ll splurge on this!
soy y.
I’m pretty picky when it comes to my condiments, this ketchup is pretty tasty. It’s different than your average Heinz or other popular brands. It has a great texture and it’s not too sweet. Just a right amount of tangy-ness. It’s little pricier than other brands but it’s totally worth it!
Liz M.
I’m all about ingredients you can actually read! There’s no beating these top notch ingredients. Flavor was not compromised during the making of these products and I can actually feel good about what I’m eating!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely love my Sir Kensington's ketchup! I have the original ketchup and yellow mustard, and the ketchup is delicious! It isn't as acidic as Heinz or Hunt's, so it doesn't have that overbearing vinegar-y flavor that tends to overpower most other ketchups. It's lightly sweet, but it only contains 2g of sugar, so it's perfect for those like myself who avoid sugar for dietary reasons. I would definitely repurchase some more, and will probably stick to Sir Kensington's over Heinz from now on. Highly recommended!
Robin Y.
Have you tried this on your meatloaf??? It is awesome!
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
How does this ketchup taste?
Sarah T.
Stony Creek
Are the products from this company, Sir Kensington’s, vegetarian or vegan?

Amazon