Sir Kensington's Classic Ketchup uploaded by Sarah T.Sir Kensington's Classic Ketchup uploaded by Vanna L.Sir Kensington's Classic Ketchup uploaded by Sarah T.

BY SIR KENSINGTON'S #5 in Ketchup

Already acquainted with ketchup? Think again: Sir Kensington’s Classic Ketchup boasts a surprisingly short list of wholesome ingredients like crushed tomatoes, raw sugar, and a tangy blend of vinegar and spices. It’s ketchup, you see, only more so—a lively, all-natural alternative made with the ingredients nature intended.

Ingredients: Tomatoes, Tomato Paste, Organic Cane Sugar, Onions, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt, Lime Juice Concentrate, Green Bell Peppers, Allspice.

❁emily c.
Lynchburg, VA
I will never eat another ketchup again. I’m not a huge ketchup fan to begin with but this stuff is to die for. It takes so much better and you can absolutely tell the difference between Sir Kensington’s and processed ketchup. Sir Kensington’s tastes so much more real and organic and fresh than other ketchups.
Samantha B.
Haddonfield, NJ
Ever since discovering their ketchup we have started to buy the rest of their products! The quality is great and definitely worth the price. Love the ingredients that they use and the way everything tastes.
Brittany D.
Salem, MA
I've only ever had this ketchup at B Good, but it's really tasty and I've thought about buying it a couple of times. I always think it's gross that the texture of other ketchup brands is so different from the more natural alternatives like this one, and that makes me want to stick with these kinds of products. Minus one star for the price though, because buying all natural ketchup isn't in my grocery budget.
Margaret C.
Austin
This has an extra *pow* to it, somehow...of course, the sticker shock is a huge pow but the flavor almost makes it worth it! We have a lot of ketchup so like to vary it a little - this is one of our "special" ones...haha...it works well with everything from boiled eggs to hamburgers. Definitely recommend it!
Jamie D.
I'm gonna be honest, it took me a while to adjust to the flavor of this. I grew up on other brands of ketchup that were loaded with more sugar than actually tomatoes. But, I appreciate the ingredients in here and now that I'm adjusted to the flavor, it's delicious. I love this brand!
Carol S.
This brand is amazing! I love the 3 pack because that’s it I don’t need anything else for a family bbq and that quality and taste of these products is one of kind. I Always recommend this brand to my friends and family.
Marc M.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm so thankful there's a company that produces non-watery ketchup. I've never been a fan of American style ketchup that is oddly shiny and separates. Sir Kensington's Classic Ketchup is thick European style, very few ingredients and very flavourful.
Jenny W.
Can't say enough good things about Sir Kensington's. It has a real tomato flavour and so much better than other brands... say Heinz. It's a little bit more pricey but it's definitely worth it. It has the perfect blend of sweet, salty and tangy. 100% recommend
Emily M.
Downers Grove, IL
Purchased at: Target
A little pricier but honestly so many ketch ups taste like pure chemicals and this one doesn't. It is slightly sweet and I really enjoy it. I haven't purchased a full size but I've tried the small size and would buy next time I'm looking for ketchup.
Rebecca L.
The ketchup the ketchup! Sweet, spicy, tangy... it tastes like Heinz ketchups sophisticated older sister and you get the beautiful tangy brown mustard as well! The Mayonnaise is pretty standard but still good.
Robin Y.
Have you tried this on your meatloaf??? It is awesome!
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
How does this ketchup taste?
Sarah T.
Stony Creek, VA
Are the products from this company, Sir Kensington’s, vegetarian or vegan?

Walmart