BY SIR KENSINGTON'S #60 in Mayonnaise

Power couples: Brangelina. Bennifer. AvoFabanaise. Introducing our latest and greatest in the Fabanaise Family. Avocado Oil Fabanaise combines 100% avocado oil with aquafaba, a squeeze of lime, and delicious spices to create a unique twist on classic mayonnaise without eggs, soy, or modified protein powders. You hass to try it!

Ingredients: Avocado Oil, Aquafaba (Water and Chickpeas), Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Lime Juice Concentrate, Kombu Seaweed, White Pepper.

Kimberly d.
Hayward, CA
I love this vegan eggless mayo. You really can't tell the difference in taste between this Sir Kensington one and a traditional mayo. My family pointed out that it smells exactly the same as regular mayo. But this one is cholesterol free and cruelty free! I bought this at Whole Foods and I would buy it again.
Sarah L.
Deerfield, IL
Simple. That’s the best way to describe this mayo. It’s delicious, does its job and is a pretty good value. I get this for my tuna fish salads, and honestly the short and sweet ingredient list attracted me to it. It doesn’t have anything I can’t pronounce or have to look up. Perfecto!
Miranda V.
This mayo is amazing! I was pretty skeptical at first but it taste amazing and goes on super smooth! I really like that it caters to people with an egg allergy and is vegan! Great product! Highly recommend you try it 😊
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I do not immediately recommend that you do not waste your time and work, this product is not worth it .. or for my body it did not work, maybe other people will work
Cheyanna S.
This is a really good mayonnaise with quality ingredients. It actually tastes a bit like mustard in a way. I'm not sure if this event contains mustard seed at all, but there's definitely that mustard-y tanginess. It's so amazing that this is vegan and contains avocado oil instead of the usual canola oil that's in most other Mayo's. The ingredients in this are top-notch it's just a little expensive but it's worth it because you are paying for better quality ingredients.
Tiffany M.
Payson, UT
I’m allergic to eggs and so I’ve struggled over the years. This has helped me so much!! It’s much tastier than your typical mayo, I️ think it makes chicken salad sandwiches much better. I️ purchasing this often and recommend to anyone who can’t have eggs or doesn’t like normal mayo.
Patrick M.
Washington, CT
My favorite brand and variety of mayonnaise. This is the gold standard in healthy mayo in my opinion. It tastes very good and it’s excellent for your health. This can be expensive but I’d say it’s worth the price.
L. C.
Seymour, TN
Yes! If you are going eggless for any reason, or regular mayo just weirds you out (like me) you can hardly taste a difference and you feel better about what you're using on/with your food!!
Jenice U.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best mayonnaise I've ever tasted. My friend introduced me to this and now I use it on everything and it's healthy what more can you ask for.
Celina B.
Yes! So much yes! I was incredibly surprised to find this tastes fantastic. Definitely worth the search to find this gem.
Sarah J.
How close to mayo is it in taste? Where can you buy in Canada?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product worth buying?
Johannah S.
How does this taste?
Liv W.
Lagrangeville, NY
Is this a good replacement for mayo? Also, is it vegan?
Brenda J.
Coalinga, CA
Where can I buy this product?

back