BY SIR KENSINGTON'S #39 in Ketchup

Sir Kensington Gourmet Scooping All Natural Spiced Ketchup™. see more...

Kate B.
brooklyn, NY
We compared this to our organic Heinz. Heinz came off like red flavored water. No wonder it's so cheap. One taste of Sir Kensington and I ordered the six pack with wide mouthed jars which I need because it is so thick. OMG what we've been missing.
shaid h.
I am not a big ketchup fan; at all. The only kinds I do like are ones homemade or gourmet. This one is fantastic! You can add it in with other recipes, such as a meatloaf sauce or mix in a little bit of mayo to make a nice sauce to dip your fries in. yummsters :p
Sally A.
I enjoy putting this product onto fries and hamburgers. I enjoy topping my hamburgers with cheese and a lot of ketchup, Ketchup makes things taste a lot better.....To be honest I really don't taste a difference...just people trying to cash out on someone else product.
Ashley D.
I tried this because I wanted something different, and it was okay, in my opinion it didn't taste like what I really like, Heinz ketchup. I guess my taste buds were a little different for this lol.
Ally Z.
First of all, I am not a big ketchup fan; at all. The only kinds I do like are ones homemade or gourmet. This one is fantastic! You can add it in with other recipes, such as a meatloaf sauce or mix in a little bit of mayo to make a nice dipping sauce. Alone, this stuff is amazing (coming from a ketchup hater) on a burger or good hot dog. You have to try it!
Kristin P.
Forest City, IA
Right it's ketchup ... but it leaves the weirdest aftertaste in my mouth... so it kinda ruins it. yes its healthy... but it needs to taste decent!
Virginia G.
Tomball, TX
sin duda me quedo con la salsa de tomate tradicional, esta no me gusta para nada, por mas saludable y organica que sea
Sara B.
Pomona , ca
Ariane K.
BURNETT, WI
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Sweet lord whoever thought of this was way off in flavor. Not appetizing whatsoever! Avoid at all costs!
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN
Such a natural product I recommend to anyone who is trying to be healthy and give it 5 stars for sure
abby k.
Westford, VT
What makes it different from normal ketchup?
Zahira S.
Buffalo, NY
Taste??same like a regular?
Ashley D.