BY SIR KENSINGTON'S #52 in Ketchup

Sir Kensington Gourmet Scooping All Natural Classic Ketchup® see more...

• How does this ketchup taste?1 Answers
  • Have you tried this on your meatloaf??? It is awesome!4 Answers
Sarah Lee G.
Vacaville, CA
If you are looking for a gourmet fresh tasting ketchup try this out. Its definitely not your standarded bottled proccessed ketchup. Its also a bit chunkier and reminded me a bit of marinara. The kids liked it, but for the price I don't know that I would buy it for the often it is more expensive. They also have a spicey version for those who like a bit of kick!
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
I did not like this at all. 1. it isn't smooth like ketchup normally is.. i guess its how i grew up with it and am used to it that way. 2. for 7 bucks, i could by 3 big organic ketchups from trader joes - not as sweet and has a lovely texture.
lulu j.
I recommend this ketchup its a bit better for you and its best when its in a crystal container, on plastic bottles sauces somehow seem to absorb all its toxics, and I can really taste its difference its pure, and a little more sweet.
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn, NY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Way too sweet. There's a better tasting artisan ketchup on the market, but this isn't it. I love ketchup and this is definitely not one I would buy again.
Gabriela A.
Gourmet ketchup I'm very interested in buying it, but $8 maybe that will be my in laws are coming over i have to impress them ketchup for bbq
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
I just didn't like it , it is very thick its not as creamy as the normal ketchup is. So its a no no for me. Would not buy it again
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
This ketchup is a little too fancy for me, I prefer the classic ketchup... but good if you like a different taste.
Robin Y.
Very bold gourmet flavor. Does not taste processed like other shelfed ketchup.
Robin Y.
Have you tried this on your meatloaf??? It is awesome!
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
How does this ketchup taste?