Sir Bananas™ Lowfat Bananamilk 0.5 gal Carton uploaded by sunny t.

BY SIR BANANAS

From the moment Sir Bananas was inspired to squish a fresh banana into his glass of milk, we knew he was on to something amazing. Because, of course, bananas make everything better.™ see more...

Brittany K.
This was literally disgusting. I was so excited to try this but it was so gross I would never buy again. It was thick, smelt weird and was kind of bitter. Plus you have to use the gallon within 7 days, who could possibly do that?!
I tried it in a smoothie and my husband had it with cereal.
Sarah P.
Uppr Blck Edy, PA
I’m in love with this milk! I have never had anything like it. It’s a dream come true! It’s so creamy and has an awesome banana flavor that isn’t too overwhelming. I use it in my cereal or just as a treat to drink. I’m addicted to it!
Nathália C.
San Jose, CA
This stuff is absolutely delicious! It is creamy and flavorful. My own adult “chocolate milk” ( it comes in chocolate too and it’s also so good). I gave some to my niece and she would not let go of the box!
K W.
Non promotional purchase with my own funds.
So amazingly delicious alone or with cereal. Amps up your game with hot chocolate, coffee, and did I mention PUDDING MIX? The added vitamins and minerals are a way to feel good about this purchase. I buy it myself (no promos or sales) for around $4 a carton at HyVee or Target. Happy monkey bellies rejoice. If you are sensitive to milk, it does still have no rbst dairy. Also uses thickening agent guar gum, so if you are IBS sensitive to fructans, a warning that a little goes a long way to trigger symptoms.
samantha s.
ohio
I love this! I like the original and I like the chocolate banana. It is so good. Little kids would love this too. I can drink this alone or put it in my cereal. I would recommend this product. I can only find it at giant eagle but I hope other stores sell it.
Jack B.
I love this milk, it has a great banana flavor that's not overpowering. A nice smooth, and creamy texture and a great amount of potassium and protein. A great and tasty way to acquire your vitamins and minerals. I would highly recommend this product.
sunny t.
If you haven't tried Banana Milk it's not too late! Not only is it affordable, but it can be found in MANY different grocery stores nationwide. Vons/Kroger/Publix/Bi-Lo etc. Keep your eye out for it while in the dairy section . Your kids will love it. And it's a great replacement for milk when making cornbread .
Cheyanne S.
This stuff is so tasty. I cant wait to make chocolate shakes with this stuff. Will be purchasinf again kn the future
sarah H.
This stuff is a bit pricey but so totally worth it. The banana flavor is strong but not artificial tasting .