BY SIP BY S'WELL

From the creators of S’well,
S’ip is playfully designed to bring charm and fun to your everyday water bottle, perfect for when you want to let your fun personality shine through. Whether it’s ice-cold water, fresh juice, or a steaming cup of hot cocoa, S’ip will keep your beverages hot or cold all day long.

Nancy F.
Rockwall , TX
I really love this water bottle. This is the first "expensive" water bottle I've boughten and I don't regret it! It's great for mommies on the go or anyone on the go in general! It keeps your cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot for a reasonable amount of time. I will for sure buy another one if I had to or another one just to change up the colors :) great buy
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
I bought one of these on clearance at Target after my sister showed me hers. It was $13 and definitely worth it! I had it filled with water and a couple ice cubes while attending a training for work in 90 degree weather. Hours later that water was still ice cold when I took a drink! I was in heaven! The only down side is that these dent easily when accidentally dropped or bumped against a hard surface. So you gotta be extra careful.
Emily E.
Chicago
I got 2 of these through the FabFitFun summer add ons. I got the lemon and watermelon prints. First of all they are adorable!!! Second, they keep my water cold for a long time. Third, they are stainless steel and BPA free. Finally, they are easy to clean. Recommend for sure, plus it's so important now to use reuseable items!!
Jessican N.
I never thought I would love a water bottle, but this one I do. This keeps any liquid, hot it cold, at the perfect temperature for hours. The vacuum seal lid keeps it from leaking if it's dropped, and the sides don't sweat. It's slim so it can fit just about anywhere, and I'm a klutz so the metal is a big plus compared to glass bottles. And they come in super cute patterns that make me smile! Totally worth it.
Molly F.
Astoria, NY
This is the first "fancy" bottle I've ever owned. I love to keep water by my bed to drink at night but I hate how it gets stale! This avoids just that. I also really like how it keeps my water cold for so long. I don't know if it remains ice cold for 24 hours but it's still refreshing after like 12. Totally worth the price!
Cassie C.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Bought some of these on sale at target and have been using it non stop. Keeps water cold for so long. Overnight there is still ice cubes in my bottle from the night before. Def worth the price and I stopped buying bottled water so the environment wins too.
Phoebe A.
Denton, TX
I like my S’ip almost as much as I love my other swell bottles- it seals tightly, keeps my drinks hot, and has the benefit of coming in some super cute patterns. My only gripe is that it doesn’t hold as much as I need it to.
Kristy S.
San Antonio, TX
These bottles are super cute and definitely do what they promise!  I took off a star because they are on the small side and they are quite expensive.  If you are lucky, you can find one for half off at Target when they are clearing out old patterns. I love mine, but I do wish they held more water!
Lauren C.
Piermont, NY
This brand is much cheaper than s'well and is just about the same quality as far as I know. The only difference is the shape of the bottles. It does the same thing but for less money. You can't beat that.
Glenda C.
Annapolis
My favorite beverage stays nice and cold! No cons this product is amazing! I gave one to my sister who bartender in hot fla . She loves it. It was pricey but worth it! Very satisfied !
Victoria F.