BY SIP BY S'WELL #23 in Water Bottles

From the creators of S’well,
S’ip is playfully designed to bring charm and fun to your everyday water bottle, perfect for when you want to let your fun personality shine through. Whether it’s ice-cold water, fresh juice, or a steaming cup of hot cocoa, S’ip will keep your beverages hot or cold all day long.

Winnie C.
El Paso, TX
I've been using the S'ip by S'well Vacuum insulated stainless steel coffee travel mug 16 oz since December 2017 and I am in love with the bottle. Luckily, I purchased it on sale and got it for less than $10! It was definitely worth every penny. I typically put hot coffee in it and it stays hot/warm for majority of the day. For example, I make my coffee for an 8AM class and it is still warm after lunch (1 PM). Its great because I'm a slow coffee drinker and I like the fact that my coffee stays hot/warm even after lunch. If you're in the market for a new coffee tumbler, I definitely recommend S'ip by S'well because its a great product that will keep your drink hot/cold and it's also more reasonably priced compared to it's competitors.
Madison E.
Mobile, AL
For this being my first time using this bottle, I do really like it. This has been tipped sideways, knocked over, forgotten about, and now currently drank out of (I am a hectic college student). It does not show any scratches on the beautiful design and my tea is still hot and ready for me to drink (I made it around 2:45pm and it is currently 5:38pm). I am very impressed with this and hoping it  can get me through my two and a half hour class while still keeping my drink nice and hot!
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
I bought one of these on clearance at Target after my sister showed me hers. It was $13 and definitely worth it! I had it filled with water and a couple ice cubes while attending a training for work in 90 degree weather. Hours later that water was still ice cold when I took a drink! I was in heaven! The only down side is that these dent easily when accidentally dropped or bumped against a hard surface. So you gotta be extra careful.
Danielle S.
Philadelphia, PA
I purchased a Sip by Swell last year before I received a real Swell for Christmas. Sip by Swell is definitely an affordable option to the Swell water bottles. It keeps water cold for countless hours.  I honestly don't see anything different about it versus the regular Swell bottle, just that the price tag is better.  There is an assortment of cute designs and also plain designs which makes it hard to choose which one you want. I would recommend purchasing this.  The only downside to this water bottle is that it can get scratches or dents if you drop it.
Emily E.
Chicago
I got 2 of these through the FabFitFun summer add ons. I got the lemon and watermelon prints. First of all they are adorable!!! Second, they keep my water cold for a long time. Third, they are stainless steel and BPA free. Finally, they are easy to clean. Recommend for sure, plus it's so important now to use reuseable items!!
Lauren C.
Piermont, NY
This brand is much cheaper than s'well and is just about the same quality as far as I know. The only difference is the shape of the bottles. It does the same thing but for less money. You can't beat that.
Jessican N.
I never thought I would love a water bottle, but this one I do. This keeps any liquid, hot it cold, at the perfect temperature for hours. The vacuum seal lid keeps it from leaking if it's dropped, and the sides don't sweat. It's slim so it can fit just about anywhere, and I'm a klutz so the metal is a big plus compared to glass bottles. And they come in super cute patterns that make me smile! Totally worth it.
Heather G.
I had had enough of breaking water bottle seals, straws, or leaking bottles. I bought my Sip by Swell at Target and I love it! Keeps water so cold all work day (I haven't tried hot yet) and leaves no after taste. It also has not leaked!! Hallelujah! Mine is a really cute mint color, and it begs me to drink more throughout the day. I'm glad I switched!
Jessica B.
Buckhannon
I love my bottle! It keeps my drink cold all day and the bottle doesn’t sweat! It’s perfect for summer or any time of the year for that matter! It’s cute and I recommend this to everyone! I will be buying some for my friends this Christmas!
Elizabeth R.
Kingsland, GA
I cant brag on Sip enough. I got my first bottle as a gift but I know have bought 4! They are the perfect size and keeps my water cold for hours. Plus I love all the cute designs.
Victoria F.