BY SIP BY S'WELL

From the creators of S’well,
S’ip is playfully designed to bring charm and fun to your everyday water bottle, perfect for when you want to let your fun personality shine through. Whether it’s ice-cold water, fresh juice, or a steaming cup of hot cocoa, S’ip will keep your beverages hot or cold all day long.

Alex H.
Fern Bch, FL
I was gifted a S'ip bottle in blue as a birthday gift from a client. I've had it for at least two years now, and I love this bottle. It keeps my water cold for hours, even if I leave it in my car under the Florida sun for a while. It's a great bottle. In the time since I've had it, I've been gifted bigger stainless steel and insulated reusable bottles that I much prefer to it though. My S'ip bottle has dented from a few falls, and there's a weird weight to it after one fall in particular. It's held its shape, but the weight and interior movement are a bit annoying. I still use it because it still hold liquid, sits on flat surfaces, and keeps my water cold. I wish it was able to hold more liquid because it really only lasts me an hour at work because of how much water I consume. Otherwise, for a light day to keep my water cold, this bottle is great! It just doesn't really do much for me anymore when I have bigger bottles that do the same and aren't as old and worn.

My one major issue with this product is cleaning the cap. Because it is recessed, you have to watch this bottle and keep it cleaned to prevent any bacteria from building up if you use it regularly, otherwise you'll find buildup on the rim.
Winnie C.
El Paso, TX
I've been using the S'ip by S'well Vacuum insulated stainless steel coffee travel mug 16 oz since December 2017 and I am in love with the bottle. Luckily, I purchased it on sale and got it for less than $10! It was definitely worth every penny. I typically put hot coffee in it and it stays hot/warm for majority of the day. For example, I make my coffee for an 8AM class and it is still warm after lunch (1 PM). Its great because I'm a slow coffee drinker and I like the fact that my coffee stays hot/warm even after lunch. If you're in the market for a new coffee tumbler, I definitely recommend S'ip by S'well because its a great product that will keep your drink hot/cold and it's also more reasonably priced compared to it's competitors.
Danielle S.
Philadelphia, PA
I purchased a Sip by Swell last year before I received a real Swell for Christmas. Sip by Swell is definitely an affordable option to the Swell water bottles. It keeps water cold for countless hours.  I honestly don't see anything different about it versus the regular Swell bottle, just that the price tag is better.  There is an assortment of cute designs and also plain designs which makes it hard to choose which one you want. I would recommend purchasing this.  The only downside to this water bottle is that it can get scratches or dents if you drop it.
Madison H.
Purchased at: Target
I love mine they come in so many cute fun designs are relatively cheap. I use mine mainly for water just because I find it difficult to get coffee in the tiny hole and don’t like risking making a mess.
Heather G.
I had had enough of breaking water bottle seals, straws, or leaking bottles. I bought my Sip by Swell at Target and I love it! Keeps water so cold all work day (I haven't tried hot yet) and leaves no after taste. It also has not leaked!! Hallelujah! Mine is a really cute mint color, and it begs me to drink more throughout the day. I'm glad I switched!
Rachel S.
Denville, NJ
Purchased at: Staples
Same quality as the real swell bottles! My water stays cold for what feels like forever! The only difference is they’re a bit smaller (15 fl oz), but that’s it. I paid much less than i would for the original swell, so i definitely recommend these if you’re not ready to drop big bucks on a water bottle
Clare D.
whitefish bay (Wisconsin)
I got my sip by swell a few years ago as a present and i love it! it is perfect for any occasion and comes in many designs. I take it everywhere and it keeps your drink hot and cold, or however u would like. I do drop it often so of course i has a few dents but over all i recommend!
Elizabeth R.
Kingsland, GA
I cant brag on Sip enough. I got my first bottle as a gift but I know have bought 4! They are the perfect size and keeps my water cold for hours. Plus I love all the cute designs.
Brittany H.
Greensburg
These bottles are great. Keeps drinks super hot or cold. Such cute patterns and pretty colors. Also, the outside of the bottle doesn’t “sweat,” so moisture doesn’t get everywhere.
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
I really love mine.  I got it on clearance at Target and it has the cutest sketches of cat faces on it!  I enjoy how it keeps my water ice cold throughout the day.
Victoria F.