BY SIOUX CITY

Sioux City, Soda Sarsaparilla is a caffeine free sarsaparilla soda. see more...

Betsy Z.
Betsy Z.
Winterset, IA
I love this! My kids think it's beer and won't drink it out of the fridge . The vanilla flavor is so perfect!
Cyndi s.
Cyndi s.
South amboy , NJ
Foodie Expert
I get so excited any time i find this! It's not too sweet or too bitter. Reminds me of when i was younger.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Excellent soda,great tastes.best served at the right temperature not to warm and not to cold.
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Winter Haven, FL
Foodie Expert
Yummy and delicious who doesn't love this stuff it's so great we buy it often and what not
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is really really good and everyone I know who has tried it says they love it
Julianna O.
Julianna O.
Strong flavor but still tasty. Good over ice cream for a float. Similar to coke.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I first found out about this in college and have loved it ever since. It is one of my favorite drinks. It's harder for me to find now, but when I do I stock up!
Amethyst F.
Amethyst F.
Tinton Falls, NJ
I absolutely love this beverage! There is nothing better than an ice cold bottle right from the fridge. They are hard to find in common food stores, but I often can find them at the Crackle Barrel. I always stock up and this refreshing treat.
Brisa R.
Brisa R.
Santa Maria, CA
Not exactly like root beer but that herbal taste is refreshing especially when it is ice cold.
Hilary G.
Hilary G.
Peoria, AZ
Foodie Expert
This soda is so good you'll definitely repurchase it it has good value is not expensive and the packaging is very nice and very creative and artistic you will definitely be satisfied with purchasing the soda
V E.
V E.
How's the flavor?
amber d.
amber d.
Would this be just as good to use for a root beer float?
Megan F.
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
What does this flavor taste like?
Deliciosa soda Sarsaparilla me encanta me trae recuerdos muy dulces tadavia me gusta ese sabor es dulce y burbujeante que mas puedo decir
Debby M.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Foodie Expert
What does this taste like, for some reason I always thought it was kinda like root beer.