Sinusalia Sinus Homeopathic Medicine Quick-Dissolving Tablets - 60 CT uploaded by Brittany A.Sinusalia Sinus Homeopathic Medicine Quick-Dissolving Tablets - 60 CT uploaded by Jennifer F.

BY SINUSALIA #11 in Homeopathic

Sinusalia® Sinus Homeopathic Medicine Quick-Dissolving Tablets.
Congestion & pain.
Sinus pressure.
Headache.
Non-drowsy.
No side effects.
No drug interactions.
Works naturally with your body.
Boiron®.
World leader in homeopathic medicines. see more...

• Where can you find this at or just online?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? if so, how did it work for you? 4 Answers
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Review for: Sinusalia 60 tablet more...
Works great at relieving sinus pressure naturally, however I sometimes do end up having to take a Sudafed if it’s not working. The good thing is that it does not make you drowsy or hyper like other over-the-counter medicines.
Marley P.
This stuff is amazing! I was a little weary to try this, because I am slightly skeptical of some types of homeopathic medicine (I believe that some remedies work, but some are just a load of bull). But this product really works! I had a really bad cold for a couple weeks and had been using the generic brand of Nyquil and Dayquil. They weren't helping much, so I picked this up at my local Co-Op and decided to give it a try. Holy cow, it works so much better than those mainstream cold medicines! I would absolutely recommend this.
Lindsay M.
Dallas, TX
I LOVE Biorion products. Since started using them, I've gotten sick less and my immune system is better. This particular one helps a lot when I have an allergy attack or the beginning stages of an illness. If definitely recommend it, especially if you are trying to stop using allergy meds or antibiotics.
Enzie S.
My family and I are big fans of Boiron products. When my sinuses act up I immediately take some and it help. My stomach gets upset with many over the counter medicines, but I have no problem with Boiron products.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Works 100% ... if you start feeling sick take it right away with in 30 minutes you will feel better. It's a little expensive but it works. Even my son use to take it without a problem.
Vanessa K.
Coto De Caza, CA
This makes a huge difference in the colds I get bc they usually turn into colds. Along with some oregano oil, this really helps me a stay healthy
Jennifer F.
Has helped me during this very Windy Season! Don't feel as drowsy and tired! I start to feel some relief right away! (.0=
Erin A.
Surrey
Great homeopathic medicine. Non drowsy no side affects. Dissolve under tongue. I use in beginning stages of a cold or sinus issue even allergies causing sinus problems. Love Boiron. Would repurchase. Felt relief quickly. Do not use while pregnant.
julise s.
Review for: Sinusalia 60 tablet more...
is  little expensive but i can tell you that worth every dollar, i have asthma, allergies and sinus so much problems and this works so well
Heidi G.
Hanover, ON
I have used this one a few times and it works well. Mostly when i have had my allergies acting up. I took it in the morning usually.
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Has anyone tried this? if so, how did it work for you?
Brenda S.
Topeka, KS
Where can you find this at or just online?

back