BY SINUCLEANSE

Skip pills, sprays, and their side effects - and save tissues too! Soothe your sinuses naturally with this doctor developed neti pot. It uses a gentle saline solution to clean out sinuses, and help you breathe easier. Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. The First Word in Sinus Relief® All-Natural Nasal Wash System for Relief of: Nasal Congestion Sinusitis Allergies Dry Air Post-Nasal Drip Rhinitis of Pregnancy SinuCleanse® Neti Pot Doctor developed, scientifically proven #1 selling neti pot Uses gentle flow of gravity Gentle cleaning saline Includes 30 all-natural saline solution packets Nothing is more soothing to the sinuses As a practicing ear, nose and throat physician, I developed the SinuCleanse system in 1997 to relive my patients uncomfortable sinus and nasal symp see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Jenna F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I am sick the first thing I do is go to my neti pot. I have the neil med one but in plastic. It is definitely an interesting sensation but I know it is working. You can also get the drug store brand of saline once you run out.
I should really be doing this all year round because I have allergies.
Mechelle G.
richmond, VA
Highly recommend using a Neti Pot if you have allergies or prone to sinus infections. I use to get sinus infections almost monthly and would go to the doctor for antibiotics which I hated to do but I have not had to go back since getting my Neti Pot. Once I feel like my nose and head are staring to get congested, I use my Neti Pot and so far that has kept the sinus infections away.
Amy p.
Oh my gosh, I love this thing. Anytime I am so congested I use this and it is amazing what all comes out of my head
Jodi C.
Oregon City, OR
My husbands ENT doctor recommend this product. He loves it. It's easy to use and the instructions are detailed.