BY SINUCLEANSE

The First Word in Sinus Relief® All-Natural Saline Solution Doctor developed, scientifically proven most effective Ultra-fine grain to dissolve quickly Gentle and cleansing Preservative-free Nothing is more soothing to the sinuses As a practicing ear, nose and throat physician, I developed the SinuCleanse® system in 1997 to relive my patients uncomfortable sinus and nasal system has been clinically proven to provide the most effective relief, giving you an alternative to pills and sprays and their side effects.  It can also enhance the effectiveness of your prescription sinus remedies and is the safest and easiest way to feel better instantly. Simply dissolve a packet of the pre-mixed saline ingredients in the SinuCleanse® Neti Pot or the SinuCleanse® Squeeze bottle and gently wash your nasal passages.  Soothe your sinuses naturally and breathe be see more...

• I'm very health conscious about what goes in my body. But when I ...1 Answers
Tori N.
Friendswood, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These saline packets work wonders when I have a cold. I love how many you get for a good price. Plus it lasts me a long time since I only need one to clean out my nose. The only time I run out is if I have to clean my nose more than once a day
Melissa M.
Killeen, TX
I have bad allergies that act up all the time. These cleanse packs work great and you can get them at a great price. I usually can use one a day and be fine but even when I have to use two for the bad days it's fine because I won't break the bank to buy them. They are very convenient as well.
Paige M.
Orlando, FL
I love using these saline packets in my neti pot! It doesn't taste horrible like some cleanses do (because lets face it, sometimes it happens)
Heidi L.
Terre Haute, IN
I'm very health conscious about what goes in my body. But when I awake at 3am with a sore throat and a nose I can't breathe out of best believe I'm looking for something to help me find relief. Will this product do the job ?